Now you can root recently launched leEco Le 1s Eco. This guide helps you to Root LeEco Le 1s Eco Without PC. LeEco Le 1s Eco is a newly launched budget smartphone which comes with a great specification. The Le 1s Eco sports a 5.5-inch FHD IPS display with 1080p resolution. Le1s Eco is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio X10 chipset coupled with PowerVR G6200 GPU and 3GB RAM. The phone comes with 13 MP rear and 5 MP front camera and 3000 mAh battery. The LeEco Le 1S Eco runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. To Root Le 1s Eco follow the below guide.
Rooting is a lengthy procedure for some devices but if you want to Root Letv Le 1s Eco it wouldn’t take more than 5 minutes. You don’t need PC, USB cable or ADB drivers to root LeEco Le 1s Eco. Even you don’t need to unlock bootloader or install custom recovery on your device to root LeEco Le 1s Eco. You only need to download an app Kingroot, which easily root LeEco Le 1s Eco within a minute. So before we explain to you how to root Letv le 1s Eco ( root LeEco Le1s Eco) without PC, you should check these benefits of rooting.
Some benefits of Rooting –
- You can install custom ROM and custom kernel on your device for faster and better performance.
- Block Ads in apps with the help of ad blocker.
- Increase performance and battery life by killing background process automatically.
- You can use Titanium Backup to restore all of your apps and data.
- You can uninstall bloatware (Pre-installed Apps)
- Rooting may void your phone warranty, and you won’t claim it back.
- Although you won’t lose any data but you should still take Backup of your device for safer side.
- We won’t take any responsibility if anything happens to your phone.
How to root LeEco Le 1s Eco without PC –
1) First, you should turn on ‘Unknown Source’ from Menu > Settings >Security.
2) Download Kingroot app and install it on your device.
3) After installing the app, Open it. It will check your device status, if the root is available for you or not.
4) Now click on ‘TRY TO ROOT’ to start the rooting procedure. It will check for working exploit to root LeEco Le 1s Eco and take only minutes or two to complete the process.
5) Reboot your device, when the process Completes. That’s it you successfully Root LeEco Le 1s Eco with Kingroot.
6) Download Root Checker app to confirm your phone is rooted or not.
How to Unroot LeEco Le 1s Eco –
1) You can easily unroot LeEco Le 1s Eco anytime with a single click.
2) To unroot, Goto Kingroot setting and click on ‘Uninstall Kingroot’.
3) A popup appears, click on ‘Continue’ to unroot Letv Le1s Eco. After clicking on ‘continue’, the app will uninstall from your phone, and you will no longer be a root user.
This is the complete procedure of how to Root LeEco Le 1s Eco. We’ll update this guide with how to install custom recovery on LeEco Le 1s Eco (TWRP recovery for LeEco Le 1s Eco) whenever a stable version will available. If you have any doubt comment below.