Now you can unlock bootloader of Meizu Pro 5 international variant. The Meizu Pro 5 is a high-end phone packed with advanced features. Meizu Pro 5 powered by Exynos 7420 Octa-core processor with 4GB of RAM. It comes with 5.7 inches 1080p AMOLED display with 386ppi pixel density. The phone has 21MP Rear and 5MP front camera with 3050 mAh battery. Also, the phone has dual sim support and comes with Fingerprint Sensor. Along with the powerful specifications you can add extras by rooting your phone but for that, you need to unlock bootloader of Meizu Pro 5 first. So check out the below steps to Unlock Bootloader of Meizu Pro 5.
If you’re planning to install a custom ROM or want to root your phone, you have to unlock bootloader of Meizu Pro 5 first. Once you unlock Meizu Pro bootloader, you can root and install a custom recovery on your phone. So here is the step by step guide with the help of that you can quickly unlock bootloader of Meizu Pro 5. Read the below note carefully before you unlock bootloader of Meizu Pro 5.
- Rooting may void your phone warranty, and you won’t claim it back.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your phone data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
How to unlock bootloader of Meizu Pro 5 –
1) First enable ‘USB debugging’ and ‘OEM Unlock’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
2) Install the ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and then restart if you already have the driver installed then skip this step.
3) After installation of the driver, you can see a folder named ADB in your installation directory. Enter into the folder and you find four files including ADB and fastboot.exe.
5) Now connect your device to PC and enter into the fastboot mode. To enter in fastboot mode of Meizu PRO 5 type the below command in command prompt.
adb reboot bootloader
6) You are in Fastboot mode now to check your connection by entering below command in command prompt. It will return your device serial number means your device properly connected. Check your driver if the above command is not responding.
7) To unlock bootloader of Meizu PRO 5, go to the command line and type below command it will ask you to confirm the Action, you can confirm it by selecting ‘Yes’. It will only take seconds to complete the process.
fastboot oem unlock
9) To check if your device is successfully unlocked, type below command in the command prompt you see ‘Device Unlocked’ bit set to ‘True’.
fastboot oem device-info
This is the complete guide on how to unlock bootloader of Meizu Pro 5. But unlocking your bootloader alone is not enough you should install a custom recovery and root your device to get full access. If you have any doubt related to above process comment below.