Latest eUI 5.8.021s update for LeEco Le Pro3 starts rolling out in the US. The eUI 5.8.021s update for LeEco Le Pro3 is a major update brings many changes in Launcher / App Drawer, Key Guard, Camera, Messaging, GMS Apps & Android, and WiFi and Bluetooth. Also, the update improves system stability and fixes many bugs. The update bumps the software version to eUI 5.8.021s and rolling out via OTA. Users will soon receive the notification pop up once the update is ready for download. Xda member Ascertion shares a link with that you can Update LeEco Le Pro3 to eUI 5.8.021s manually.
LeEco Le 2 previously received the eUI 5.8.020s in late December and now rolling out EUI 5.8.021S OTA Update for LeEco Le Pro3. Here we share the link to Download eUI 5.8.021s OTA with that you can Update LeEco Le Pro3 to eUI 5.8.021s. The update rolling out via OTA and weigh around 269MB in size. Download EUI 5.8.020s for LeEco Le Pro3 from below.
Le Pro3 5.8.021S Changelogs –
- Launcher / App Drawer
– Added standard App Drawer feature to access all installed applications.
– Please note: your current App Dock will change slightly due to the App Drawer icon, but you can easily reposition the icons as you wish. The Live application icon now functions as a regular app icon.
- Key Guard
– Changed haptic feedback for fingerprint sensor so the device only vibrates once if your fingerprint is not recognized or if other incidental contact occurs.
– Optimized the Camera HDR algorithm to shorten processing time
– Settings: changed “Mass MMS” wording to “Group messaging”.
– Settings: changed default configuration to send a single MMS to all recipients
- GMS Apps & Android
– Updated GMS package to 6.0_r11 for increased stability & security.
– Updated Android security patch
LeEco Video Apps (Le & Live)
– Le App: added parental control function, ability to comment on videos, and improvements to streaming quality
– Live App: improved app’s user interface and optimized streaming performance
- WiFi and Bluetooth
– Improved the 2.4GHz Wi-Fi download throughput when using a Bluetooth headset for voice calls
- General Enhancements & Bug Fixes
– Improved stability of Gallery and Calendar applications
– Improved Messaging app text selection user experience
– Improved NFC stability
– Fixed screen flicker associated with rapid pressing of power button
- Your device must be on stock firmware and stock recovery.
- To update your device should be running on v5.8.020s.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data, but it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download EUI 5.8.021s for LeEco Le Pro3
How to Manually Update LeEco Le Pro3 to eUI 5.8.021s –
1) First, download EUI 5.8.021s OTA zip for Le Pro3 from above.
2) Now save the EUI 5.8.021s Zip file in the root of your internal storage and rename it to update.zip.
3) Now go to the phone Settings–> System Update and press the menu button.
4) Now select choose Local update.
5) It will start the installation process.
6) Wait until the installation process is complete and then reboot your device.
7) Done! You have successfully update LeEco Le Pro3 to EUI 5.8.021s.
This is the easiest way to Download and Install EUI 5.8.021S OTA Update on LeEco Le Pro3. If you have any questions comment below.