Xiaomi released the Nougat Update for Redmi 4x for China Variant. The Redmi 4x Nougat update is based on MIUI 7.7.7 China Developer ROM and rolling out via OTA. Here we share Recovery as well as full Nougat Fastboot image for Redmi 4x with that anyone can Update Redmi 4x to Android Nougat Manually. This file can be flashed via on China as well as an International variant. If you are on China Developer version you can wait for the OTA or you can Download Redmi 4x Nougat Firmware from below to Update Redmi 4x to Android Nougat manually.
The latest Android Nougat update is already available for many devices including Mi Note 2, Mi Max, and Redmi Note 4 and now Android Nougat Update for Redmi 4x is now available. As we know MIUI 9 will be released soon and MIUI 9 update for Redmi 4x will be available soon but for now, download MIUI 7.7.7 China Developer ROM for Redmi 4x to update Redmi 4x to Android 7.1 Nougat manually.
The new Android 7.1 Nougat Update for Redmi 4x packed with features all Android Nougat features plus a bunch of MIUI exclusive features. You can check the features list from below. Download Android 7.1 Nougat Firmware for Redmi 4x from below. Check Official List of Xiaomi Devices getting Nougat Update
Download Nougat based MIUI 7.7.7 China Developer ROM for Redmi 4x
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone for safer side and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
How to Update Redmi 4x to Android Nougat Manually –
For Recovery ROM
1) Download Nougat Recovery ROM for Redmi 4x from above and save it on your device.
2) Now launch ‘Updater‘ app on your device.
3) Now click on the three-dot menu (‘…’ icon) at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.
4) Done. Your device will reboot on the latest version.
For Fastboot ROM
1) First, Download Mi Flash Tool, extract it and install it on your PC.
2) Now download Redmi 4x Fastboot ROM for your device from above.
3) Now boot your device into Fastboot mode by pressing ‘Volume Down + Power‘ button.
4) Connect your device to PC via micro USB cable.
5) Now extract the Fastboot ROM and copy its path on the PC.
6) Now open MI Flash Tool and Paste the address bar of the ROM file folder path copied from above.
7) First, click on the ‘Refresh‘ button (It will automatically recognize your device) and then click on the ‘Flash‘ button to flash MIUI 7.7.7 China Developer ROM on Redmi 4x.
8) Wait for some time to complete the process.
9) Done. Your device will boot on the latest version.