Xiaomi released the Nougat Update for Mi Max for China Variant. The Mi Max Nougat update based on MIUI 8 6.12.29 China Developer ROM and rolling out via OTA. Here we share OTA, as well as full Nougat Fastboot image for Mi Max with that anyone, can Update Mi Max/Prime to Android Nougat Manually. This file can be flashed via on China as well as International variant. The full Recovery ROM for Mi Max will be available soon, but the Nougat OTA and Fastboot file Mi Max is available which can be flashed via the latest version via Recovery or Mi Flash Tool. You can wait for the OTA or Update Mi Max to Android Nougat manually.
The latest Android Nougat update is already available for many devices including Mi 5, Huawei Mate 8, and Galaxy S7 Edge. And now Android Nougat Update for Mi Max is now available. You have to download MIUI 8 6.12.29 China Developer ROM for Mi Max to update Mi Max to Android 7.0 Nougat manually.
The new Android 7.0 Nougat Update for Mi Max packed with features all Android Nougat features like Multiwindow, Doze, Improved Notifications, New Messaging Apps, Seamless update, Vulkan API, along with system-level changes for Gallery, Contacts, and Settings. Download Android 7.0 Nougat Fastboot file for Mi Max from below.
Download MIUI 8 6.12.29 for Mi Max 16/32GB
- Download Nougat OTA Zip for Mi Max MIUI 8 v6.12.29 – Official
- Full Nougat Fastboot file for Mi Max – Download
Download MIUI 8 Nougat Update for Mi Max Prime 64/128GB
- The Update does not include Play Store. (You can check how to install Play Store on Mi Max Nougat)
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone for safer side and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
How to Update Mi Max to Android Nougat Manually –
For Recovery ROM
1) Download Nougat Recovery ROM for Mi Max from above and save it on your device.
2) Now launch ‘Updater‘ app on your device.
3) Now click on the three-dot menu (‘…’ icon) at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.
4) Done. Your device will reboot on the latest version.
For Fastboot ROM
1) First, Download Mi Flash Tool, extract it and install it on your PC.
2) Now download MIUI 8 Fastboot ROM for your device from above.
3) Now boot your device into Fastboot mode by pressing ‘Volume Down + Power‘ button.
4) Connect your device to PC via micro USB cable.
5) Now extract the Fastboot ROM and copy its path on the PC.
6) Now open MI Flash Tool and Paste the address bar of the ROM file folder path copied from above.
7) First, click on the ‘Refresh‘ button (It will automatically recognize your device) and then click on the ‘Flash‘ button to flash MIUI 8 6.12.29 China Developer ROM on Mi Max.
8) Wait for some time to complete the process.
9) Done. Your device will boot on the latest version.
So Download MIUI 8 6.12.29 ROM for Mi Max to Update Mi Max to Android Nougat Manually. If you have any doubts comment below.