Android 6.0 Marshmallow update is rolling out for last year’s Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo. Samsung already released the Marshmallow update for Galaxy S5 and now Marshmallow update for Galaxy S5 Neo Starts Rolling out. The update is an Official Marshmallow which rolls out in phase wise manner. Latest Marshmallow Firmware for Galaxy S5 Neo is available for download with that you can Update Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo to Marshmallow Manually. Samsung Galaxy Neo 5 Marshmallow update is available for SM-G903F variant and rolling out in many regions (Austria, UK, Greece, Germany, Netherland, Poland and many more). The update is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air) and many users already getting Android 6.0 marshmallow update for Galaxy S5 Neo SM-G903F. You can wait for the OTA updates or you can Update Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo to Marshmallow manually with below method.
The new Marshmallow update packed with features like Now on Tap, Doze Mode, New App Permissions and more. The OTA file we provide you is the Official Galaxy S5 Neo Marshmallow Firmware for SM-G903F. Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo Marshmallow Update is available via OTA (over-the-air) and is available for download. Check below steps to Update Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo to Marshmallow Manually.
- Your device must be on stock firmware and stock recovery.
- This method is only for Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo SM-G903F only don’t try it on any other model.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data but it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Marshmallow firmware for Galaxy S5 Neo –
- Download Latest Odin Tool on your PC.
- Download and install Samsung Galaxy USB Drivers.
- Download Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OTA File
How to Update Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo to Marshmallow Manually –
1) First, enable USB debugging from setting.
2) Download official Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for Galaxy s5 Neo from above and Unzip it.
3) Download the latest version of Odin from above and unzip the zip file.
4) Run the Odin_v3.10.7.exe file on your PC.
5) Now Boot your Galaxy S5 Neo into Download Mode by press and hold ‘Power + Home + Vol Down‘ buttons.
6) Once you enter into Download mode, you see an ID: COM port turned blue and Added message in Odin message box means your device has recognized by Odin.
7) If ID: COM doesn’t show means your driver is not correctly installed or try it with different USB cable.
7) Now locate and add the firmware ‘.tar‘ file (you downloaded from above) to the AP/PDA tab in Odin.
8) Make sure that only these two options are tick “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time“. (make sure Re-partition is NOT ticked)
9) Now click ‘Start‘ button and it will start flashing the file. Wait until you see ‘Pass‘ in Green Color on Odin screen.
Download Marshmallow update for Galaxy S5 Neo and share it with your friends. Let us know if you have any questions by comment below.