ZTE starts rolling out the latest B15 Nougat update for Axon 7 which is based on MiFavor UI 4.0 OS. The company previously announced the beta version for the device, and now they released the latest Nougat update for ZTE Axon 7. ZTE Axon 7 Android Nougat Update rolled out via OTA for A2017U variant. The official Android 7.0 Nougat for ZTE Axon 7 is a stable build and rolling via OTA, but you can also Update ZTE Axon 7 to Android Nougat Manually. You can wait for the OTA updates, or you can Update ZTE Axon 7 to Android Nougat MiFavor 4.0 UI manually.
The new Android 7.0 Nougat update for ZTE Axon 7 packed with all Nougat features along with daydream support and December security patch. The ZTE Axon 7 Android Nougat Update is available via OTA (over-the-air) and it is about 1.8GB in size. Here we provide you the Nougat OTA zip file for ZTE Axon 7 with that you can update ZTE Axon 7 to Android 7.0 Nougat manually. The update may wipe SD Card data, so it is advisable to take a backup before you Update ZTE Axon 7 to Android Nougat.
- To update ZTE Axon 7 to B15 your device should be running on A2017UB29. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Your device must be on stock firmware and stock recovery .
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- Steps are not tested so follow this if you want to take risk. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
ZTE Axon 7 B15 Changelogs
- Android OS Upgraded from 6.0.1 to 7.0.
- Axon 7 A2017U is Now Daydream Ready!
- Camera RAW Implemented in Manual Mode and Enhanced Auto-Focus for Camera.
- Google Security Patch Updated to December 2016.
- Various Device Stability and Security Improvements.
- Hiya Caller ID/Blocking added to default dialer.
- Miscellaneous Performance Improvements and other Enhancements.
Download ZTE Axon 7 Android Nougat Firmware
How to Update ZTE Axon 7 to Android Nougat Manually –
- First download the Axon 7 B15 OTA zip from above and rename it to update.zip.
- Copy the update.zip to root of the SD Card.
- Now go to phone settings -> updates.
- Software Update app will automatically recognize the zip file.
- Just tap the file to Install Nougat B15 on Axon 7.
- First download the Axon 7 B15 Nougat zip from above and rename it to update.zip.
- Now enable ‘USB debugging’ and ‘OEM Unlock’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
- Now Boot your device into Recovery mode by turn off your device and then Press and Hold Volume UP & Power button.
- Now select “Apply update via SDcard”.
- Now select the zip file and wait until the process complete.
- Reboot and Done.
This is the easiest way to Update ZTE Axon 7 to Android Nougat Manually. If you have any releated queries, comment below.