Good news for Xiaomi Mi A2 users, Xiaomi starts rolling out the Stable Android Pie update for Mi A2. The update is a stable build and available as version v10.0.2.0.PDIMIFJ. The update brings Android Pie to Mi A2 and brings latest security patch. Follow below guide to Download Xiaomi Mi A2 10.0.2.0 Android Pie Firmware.
The Stable Android Pie update for Mi A2 features a gesture-based navigation system, AI-enhanced improvements to the UI, Recent App Switcher, new Adaptive features (adaptive battery and brightness), and more. Download Xiaomi Mi A2 10.0.2.0 Android Pie Firmware from below to Update Xiaomi Mi A2 to Stable Android Pie.
There is two method to get Android Pie on Mi A2 which is shared by XDA Member Whyle either install it via TWRP or use fastboot commands to flash this update (which means you need an unlocked bootloader) manually. Download Android 9 Pie for Xiaomi Mi A2 from below.
- This method will work only on Xiaomi Mi A2.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Xiaomi Mi A2 10.0.2.0 Android Pie Firmware
- Download Xiaomi Mi A2 Android Pie OTA v10.0.2.0.PDIMIFJ – Download
- Patched Boot: – Download
- Download Xiaomi Mi A2 Android Pie Fastboot ROM v10.0.2.0.PDIMIFJ – Download
How to Install Android 9 Pie on Xiaomi Mi A2 –
Method 1 (TWRP/Recovery ROM) –
- Disable all Magisk Modules.
- Download the ROM and Patched_boot.img
- Move your ROM.zip and patched_boot.img to your internal storage
- Boot your device into TWRP
- Go to Advanced Wipe ->Wipe System & Cache
- Now go back click on Install and Flash the ROM zip
- Flash Root -> Install image -> Flash the Boot img (optional)
- Reboot to System
Method 2 (Fastboot ROM) –
- Make Sure your device bootloader is Unlocked. If the bootloader is locked then Unlock the bootloader first using fastboot oem unlock.
- Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your PC. This will also install your device driver.
- Now Download the correct firmware from above and extract it to the ADB installation directory.
- Now go to adb and fastboot installation directory and open the command window there, by pressing and hold the ‘shift’ key and right-click anywhere in that folder.
- Now Reboot your phone into Bootloader mode.
- Now run
flash_all.bat(will not wipe data) or
flash_all_clean.bat(will wipe data)
- Done. (If you get “Invalid sparse file format at header magic” just ignore it)
This is the easiest way to Download Xiaomi Mi A2 10.0.2.0 Android Pie Firmware and install it manually. Comment below if you have any doubts. Stay connected with us via Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus to read more such helpful posts.