ZTE starts rolling out the latest B19 OTA update for Axon 7 in the US which is based on MiFavor UI 4.0 OS (Android 7.1.1). The company previously rolled out the Nougat update for European Axon 7 and now latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat based B19 update for ZTE Axon 7 rolling out in the US. ZTE Axon 7 Android 7.1.1 Nougat update rolling out via OTA for A2017U variant. The official Android 7.1.1 Nougat update for ZTE Axon 7 is a stable build and rolling via OTA, If you are currently on B15, this software update will auto-install when you are connected via Wi-Fi. IF you are not on B15 build then you can Download Axon 7 B15 Firmware from below.
Axon 7 Android 7.1.1 Nougat update brings several new features which include Wi-Fi Calling support for T-Mobile, an update and optimization to Daydream VR, caller id update, comes with February security patch and brings several performance improvements and bug fixes. The update has a build number A2017UV1.1.0B19 which has been updated over build A2017UV.1.1.0B15.
ZTE Axon 7 features 5.5 inches QHD display with a resolution of with 1440 x 2560 pixels. The ZTE Axon 7 powered by a Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 with 4GB of RAM. The phone has 64GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 256GB via a microSD card. The phone packs a 20 MP primary camera on the rear and an 8MP front shooter for selfies. Download ZTE Axon 7 B19 Android 7.1.1 Nougat Update from below.
ZTE Axon 7 B19 Features and Changelogs
- Android OS upgraded from 7.0 to 7.1.1
- T-Mobile Wi-Fi Calling Support
- Daydream update and optimization
- Google Security patches updated through Feburary 2017
- Caller ID (HIYA) update
- Miscellaneous performance improvements and other bug fixes
Download ZTE Axon 7 Android 7.1.1 Nougat update File –
- Download ZTE Axon 7 B15 Firmware – Download (A2017U SD card software package A2017UV1.1.0B15)
- Download ZTE Axon 7 B19 OTA Update – Download (Axon 7 B15 to B19 OTA update)
- Download ZTE Axon 7 B19 Full Firmware – Coming Soon
How to Update Axon 7 to Android 7.1.1 Nougat Manually –
- First download the Axon 7 B19 OTA zip from above and rename it to update.zip.
- Copy the update.zip to root of the SD Card.
- Now go to phone settings -> updates.
- Software Update app will automatically recognize the zip file.
- Just tap the file to Install Nougat B19 on Axon 7.
- First download the Axon 7 B19 Nougat zip from above and rename it to update.zip.
- Now enable ‘USB debugging’ and ‘OEM Unlock’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
- Now Boot your device into Recovery mode by turn off your device and then Press and Hold Volume UP & Power button.
- Now select “Apply update via SDcard”.
- Now select the zip file and wait until the process complete.
- Reboot and Done.