Today we share a link to Download Magisk 18.0 and Latest Magisk Manager 6.1.0 for Android. XDA developer topjohnwu release the new version of Magisk v18.0 feature several code changes, Modify database natively, fixes lots of bug and a bunch of new features. On the other hand, Magisk manager 6.1.0 brings new downloading methods, Add built-in systemless hosts module, and more. Download Magisk 18.0 and Magisk Manager v6.1.0 from below.
If you already have Magisk installed, to update you just need to download the latest version Magisk Manager 6.1.0 APK and update things inside the app. You may also need to re-toggle Magisk Hide before SafetyNet inquiries are passed. Download Magisk v18.0 for Android from below.
Magisk packs with a super powerful Universal Systemless Interface for Android which is aimed to make custom mods go systemless. Magisk is similar to Systemless root by Chainfire which allowed users to get root access without modifying the system partition. Both apps are allowing uninterrupted installation for OTA updates even when the device is Rooted. But Magisk gives you more controls and Installing systemless root via Magisk also allows you to use Android Pay with root. Check the below guide to Download and Install Magisk v18.0 on Android right now.
Magisk 18.0 Features and Changelogs
– [General] Migrate all code base to C++
– [General] Modify database natively instead of going through Magisk Manager
– [General] Deprecate path /sbin/.core, please start using /sbin/.magisk
– [General] Boot scripts are moved from <magisk_img>/.core/<stage>.d to /data/adb/<stage>.d
– [General] Remove native systemless hosts (Magisk Manager is updated with a built-in systemless hosts module)
– [General] Allow module post-fs-data.sh scripts to disable/remove modules
– [MagiskHide] Use component names instead of process names as targets
– [MagiskHide] Add procfs protection on SDK 24+ (Nougat)
– [MagiskHide] Remove the folder /.backup to prevent detection
– [MagiskHide] Hide list is now stored in database instead of raw textfile in images
– [MagiskHide] Add “–status” option to CLI
– [MagiskHide] Stop unmounting non-custom related mount points
– [MagiskSU] Add FLAG_INCLUDE_STOPPED_PACKAGES in broadcasts to force wake Magisk Manager
– [MagiskSU] Fix a bug causing SIGWINCH not properly detected
– [MagiskPolicy] Support new av rules: type_change, type_member
– [MagiskPolicy] Remove all AUDITDENY rules after patching sepolicy to log all denies for debugging
– [MagiskBoot] Properly support extra_cmdline in boot headers
– [MagiskBoot] Try to repair broken v1 boot image headers
– [MagiskBoot] Add new CPIO command: “exists”
Magisk Manager 6.1.0 Features and Changelogs –
– Introduce new downloading methods: no longer uses buggy system Download Manager
– Introduce many new notifications for better user experience
– Add support for Magisk v18.0
– Change application name to “Manager” after hiding(repackaging) to prevent app name detection
– Add built-in systemless hosts module (access in settings)
– Auto launch the newly installed app after hiding(repackaging) and restoring Magisk Manager
– Fix bug causing incomplete module.prop in modules to have improper UI
- Installing Magisk on Android required Unlocked Bootloader.
- You must have working TWRP Recovery Installed on your device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Magisk 18.0 and Magisk Manager 6.1.0 for Android
How to Install Magisk 18.0 on Android Phones
Installing Magisk on your device is very simple all you have to Download Magisk 18.0 from above and flash it via TWRP. If you already have Magisk installed, to update you just need to download the latest version Magisk Manager APK and update things inside the app.