Today we share a link to Download Magisk 18.1 and Latest Magisk Manager 7.0.0 for Android. XDA developer topjohnwu release the new version of Magisk v18.1 bringing in support for Huawei EMUI 9 and Kirin 960, and also extending support all the way down to Android 4.2. Download Magisk 18.1 and Magisk Manager v7.0.0 from below.
If you already have Magisk installed, to update you just need to download the latest version Magisk Manager 7.0.0 APK and update things inside the app. You may also need to re-toggle Magisk Hide before SafetyNet inquiries are passed. Download Magisk v18.1 for Android from below.
Magisk packs with a super powerful Universal Systemless Interface for Android which is aimed to make custom mods go systemless. Magisk is similar to Systemless root by Chainfire which allowed users to get root access without modifying the system partition. Both apps are allowing uninterrupted installation for OTA updates even when the device is Rooted. But Magisk gives you more controls and Installing systemless root via Magisk also allows you to use Android Pay with root. Check the below guide to Download and Install Magisk v18.1 on Android right now.
Magisk 18.1 Features and Changelogs
- [General] Support EMUI 9.0
- [General] Support Kirin 960 devices
- [General] Support down to Android 4.2
- [General] Major code base modernization under-the-hood
Magisk Manager 7.0.0 Features and Changelogs –
- Major UI redesign!
- Render Markdown natively (no more buggy WebView!)
- Support down to Android 4.1 (native Magisk only support Android 4.2 though)
- Significantly improve Magisk log disply performance
- Fix post OTA scripts for A/B devices
- Reduce memory usages when verifying and signing boot image
- Drop support for Magisk lower than v18.0
- Installing Magisk on Android required Unlocked Bootloader.
- You must have working TWRP Recovery Installed on your device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Magisk 18.1 and Magisk Manager 7.0.0 for Android
How to Install Magisk 18.1 on Android Phones
Installing Magisk on your device is very simple all you have to Download Magisk 18.1 from above and flash it via TWRP. If you already have Magisk installed, to update you just need to download the latest version Magisk Manager 7.0.0 APK and update things inside the app.