Today we share a link to Download Magisk 19.0 and Latest Magisk Manager 7.1.1 for Android. XDA developer topjohnwu release the new version of Magisk 19.0 brings Imageless Magisk, better MagiskHide, and Android Q support. Download Magisk 19.0 and Magisk Manager v7.1.1 from below.
If you already have Magisk installed, to update you just need to download the latest version Magisk Manager 7.1.1 APK and update things inside the app. You may also need to re-toggle Magisk Hide before SafetyNet inquiries are passed. Download Magisk v19.0 for Android from below.
Magisk packs with a super powerful Universal Systemless Interface for Android which is aimed to make custom mods go systemless. Magisk is similar to Systemless root by Chainfire which allowed users to get root access without modifying the system partition. Both apps are allowing uninterrupted installation for OTA updates even when the device is Rooted. But Magisk gives you more controls and Installing systemless root via Magisk also allows you to use Android Pay with root. Check the below guide to Download and Install Magisk v19.0 on Android right now.
Magisk 19.0 Features and Changelog –
– [General] Remove usage of magisk.img
– [General] Add 64 bit magisk binary for native 64 bit support
– [General] Support A only system-as-root devices that released with Android 9.0
– [General] Support non EXT4 system and vendor partitions
– [MagiskHide] Use Zygote ptracing for monitoring new processes
– [MagiskHide] Targets are now per-application component
– [MagiskInit] Support Android Q (no logical partition support yet!)
– [MagiskPolicy] Support Android Q new split sepolicy setup
– [MagiskInit] Move sbin overlay creation from main daemon post-fs-data to early-init
– [General] Service scripts now run in parallel
– [MagiskInit] Directly inject magisk services to init.rc
– [General] Use lzma2 compressed ramdisk in extreme conditions
– [MagicMount] Clone attributes from original file if exists
– [MagiskSU] Use ACTION_REBOOT intent to workaround some OEM broadcast restrictions
– [General] Use skip_mount instead of auto_mount: from opt-in to opt-out
Magisk Manager 7.1.1 Features and Changelogs –
– Support the new module format
– Support per-application component granularity MagiskHide targets (only on v19+)
– Ask for fingerprint before deleting rules if enabled
– Fix the bug that causes repackaging to lose settings
– Several UI fixes
- Installing Magisk on Android required Unlocked Bootloader.
- You must have working TWRP Recovery Installed on your device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Magisk 19.0 and Magisk Manager 7.1.1 for Android
How to Install Magisk 19.0 on Android Phones
Installing Magisk on your device is very simple all you have to Download Magisk 19.0 from above and flash it via TWRP. If you already have Magisk installed, to update you just need to download the latest version Magisk Manager 7.1.1 APK and update things inside the app.