Latest Magisk v13.3 for Android is now available for download. Today we share a link to Download Magisk v13.3 and Latest Magisk Manager 5.1.0 for Android. Recently XDA developer topjohnwu released Magisk v13.2 with which bypassed SafetyNet but Google rolled out two new detection methods and that stop working. Now developer works hard and released the new Magisk 13.3 which easily bypass SafetyNet, again. Download Magisk v13.3 with Bypass SafetyNet Fix from below.
The biggest change in Magisk v13.1 is that it comes with Android O support and a new SafetyNet workaround. Magisk v13.2 fixes small but critical bugs and now Magisk v13.3 released with Bypass SafetyNet Fix. If you already have Magisk installed, to update you just need to download latest version Magisk Manager 5.1.0 APK and update things inside the app. You may also need to re-toggle Magisk Hide before SafetyNet inquiries are passed. Download Magisk v13.3 for Android from below.
Magisk packs with a super powerful Universal Systemless Interface for Android which is aimed to make custom mods go systemless. Magisk is similar to Systemless root by Chainfire which allowed users to get root access without modifying the system partition. Both apps are allowing uninterrupted installation for OTA updates even when the device is Rooted. But Magisk gives you more controls and Installing systemless root via Magisk also allows you to use Android Pay with root. Check the below guide to Download and Install Magisk 13.3 on Android right now.
Magisk 13.3 Features and Changelogs
– [MagiskHide] Update to bypass Google CTS (2017.7.17)
– [resetprop] Properly support removing persist props
– [uninstaller] Remove Magisk Manager and persist props
- Installing Magisk on Android required Unlocked Bootloader.
- You must have working TWRP Recovery Installed on your device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Magisk v13.3 and Magisk Manager 5.1.0 for Android
- Download Magisk 13.3 zip file – Download (Always check the latest update from Official Forum)
- Download latest Magisk Manager 5.1.0 – PlayStore, Direct Link
How to Install Magisk v13.3 on Android Phones
Installing Magisk on your device is very simple all you have to Download Magisk 13.3 from above and flash it via TWRP. If you already have Magisk installed, to update you just need to download the latest version Magisk Manager APK and update things inside the app.