Latest Magisk v14.0 for Android is now available for download. Today we share a link to Download Magisk v14.0 and Latest Magisk Manager 5.3.0 for Android. XDA developer topjohnwu release the new version of Magisk v14 which fixes issues with busybox or Samsung devices. Also, the developer integrated the new installation method for ADB, which is useful for those cases where a device doesn’t have a custom recovery. Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 from below.
The biggest change in Magisk Beta v14.0 is that it fixes busybox issue and integrated the new installation method for ADB. If you already have Magisk installed, to update you just need to download the latest version Magisk Manager 5.3.0 APK and update things inside the app. You may also need to re-toggle Magisk Hide before SafetyNet inquiries are passed. Download Magisk v14.0 for Android from below.
Magisk packs with a super powerful Universal Systemless Interface for Android which is aimed to make custom mods go systemless. Magisk is similar to Systemless root by Chainfire which allowed users to get root access without modifying the system partition. Both apps are allowing uninterrupted installation for OTA updates even when the device is Rooted. But Magisk gives you more controls and Installing systemless root via Magisk also allows you to use Android Pay with root. Check the below guide to Download and Install Magisk v14 on Android right now.
Magisk 14.0 Features and Changelogs
– [script] Simplify installation scripts
– [script] Fix a bug causing backing up and restoring stock boot images failure
– [script] Installation and uninstallation will migrate old or broken stock boot image backups to proper format
– [script] Fix an issue with selabel setting in util_functions on Lollipop
– [rc script] Enable logd in post-fs to start logging as early as possible
– [MagiskHide] magisk.img mounted is no longer a requirement
Devices with issues mounting magisk.img can now run in proper core-only mode
– [MagiskBoot] Add native function to extract stock SHA1 from ramdisk
– [b64xz] New tool to extract compressed and encoded binary dumps in shell script
– [busybox] Add busybox to Magisk source, and embed multi-arch busybox binary into update-binary shell script
– [busybox] Busybox is added into PATH for all boot scripts (post-fs-data.d, service.d, and all module scripts)
– [MagiskSU] Fully fix multiuser issues
– [Magic Mount] Fix a typo in cloning attributes
– [Daemon] Fix the daemon crashing when boot scripts opens a subshell
– [Daemon] Adjustments to prevent stock Samsung kernel restrictions on exec system calls for binaries started from /data
– [Daemon] Workaround on Samsung device with weird fork behaviors
- Installing Magisk on Android required Unlocked Bootloader.
- You must have working TWRP Recovery Installed on your device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager 5.3.0 for Android
- Download Magisk 14.0 zip file – Download (Always check the latest update from Official Forum)
- Download Magisk Manager 5.3.0 apk – Download
How to Install Magisk v14.0 on Android Phones
Installing Magisk on your device is very simple all you have to Download Magisk 14.0 from above and flash it via TWRP. If you already have Magisk installed, to update you just need to download the latest version Magisk Manager APK and update things inside the app.