Today we share a link to Download Magisk v14.3 and Latest Magisk Manager 5.4.0 for Android. XDA developer topjohnwu release the new version of Magisk v14.3 which adds the “Invincible Mode”, which aims to end once and for all root loss issues. Before that developer released the v14.1 and v14.2, which added the official support for the Google Pixel A/B partitioning scheme. Download Magisk v14.3 and Magisk Manager v5.4.0 from below.
When Invincible Mode is enabled, the system will make sure the Magisk daemon is working at all times, unconditionally, and rebooting automatically if the daemon is killed/stops working for some reason. If you already have Magisk installed, to update you just need to download the latest version Magisk Manager 5.4.0 APK and update things inside the app. You may also need to re-toggle Magisk Hide before SafetyNet inquiries are passed. Download Magisk v14.3 for Android from below.
Magisk packs with a super powerful Universal Systemless Interface for Android which is aimed to make custom mods go systemless. Magisk is similar to Systemless root by Chainfire which allowed users to get root access without modifying the system partition. Both apps are allowing uninterrupted installation for OTA updates even when the device is Rooted. But Magisk gives you more controls and Installing systemless root via Magisk also allows you to use Android Pay with root. Check the below guide to Download and Install Magisk v14.3 on Android right now.
Magisk 14.3 Features and Changelogs
– [MagiskBoot] Fix Pixel C installtion
– [MagiskBoot] Handle special lz4_legacy format properly, should fix all LG devices
– [Daemon] New universal logcat monitor is added, support plug-and-play to worker threads
– [Daemon] Invincible mode: daemon will be restarted by init, everything should seamlessly through daemon restarts
– [Daemon] Add new restorecon action, will go through and fix all Magisk files with selinux unlabled to system_file context
– [Daemon] Add brute-force image resizing mode, should prevent the notorious Samsung crappy resize2fs from affecting the result
– [resetprop] Add new “-p” flag, used to toggle whether alter/access the actual persist storage for persist props
- Installing Magisk on Android required Unlocked Bootloader.
- You must have working TWRP Recovery Installed on your device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Magisk v14.3 and Magisk Manager 5.4.0 for Android
- Download Magisk 14.3 zip file – Download (Always check the latest update from Official Forum)
- Download Magisk Manager 5.4.0 apk – Download
How to Install Magisk v14.3 on Android Phones
Installing Magisk on your device is very simple all you have to Download Magisk 14.3 from above and flash it via TWRP. If you already have Magisk installed, to update you just need to download the latest version Magisk Manager APK and update things inside the app.