Today we share a link to Download Magisk v15.0 and Latest Magisk Manager 5.5.1 for Android. XDA developer topjohnwu release the new version of Magisk v15.0 which brings new modular design and improves methods of hiding Magisk. Before that developer added support for the Google Pixel 2 and fixed support for the Xiaomi Mi A1 and more. Now Magisk updated again with lots of new changes. Download Magisk v15.0 and Magisk Manager v5.5.1 from below.
If you already have Magisk installed, to update you just need to download the latest version Magisk Manager 5.5.1 APK and update things inside the app. You may also need to re-toggle Magisk Hide before SafetyNet inquiries are passed. Download Magisk v15.0 for Android from below.
Magisk packs with a super powerful Universal Systemless Interface for Android which is aimed to make custom mods go systemless. Magisk is similar to Systemless root by Chainfire which allowed users to get root access without modifying the system partition. Both apps are allowing uninterrupted installation for OTA updates even when the device is Rooted. But Magisk gives you more controls and Installing systemless root via Magisk also allows you to use Android Pay with root. Check the below guide to Download and Install Magisk v15.0 on Android right now.
Magisk 15.0 Features and Changelogs
– [Daemon] Fix the bug that Magisk cannot properly detect /data encryption state
– [Daemon] Add merging /cache/magisk.img and /data/adb/magisk_merge.img support
– [Daemon] Update to upstream libsepol to support cutting edge split policy custom ROM cil compilations
- Installing Magisk on Android required Unlocked Bootloader.
- You must have working TWRP Recovery Installed on your device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Magisk v15.0 and Magisk Manager 5.5.1 for Android
- Download Magisk 15.0 zip file – Download (Always check the latest update from Official Forum)
- Download Magisk Manager 5.5.1 apk – Download
How to Install Magisk v15.0 on Android Phones
Installing Magisk on your device is very simple all you have to Download Magisk 15.0 from above and flash it via TWRP. If you already have Magisk installed, to update you just need to download the latest version Magisk Manager APK and update things inside the app.