Today we share a link to Download Magisk v16.0 and Latest Magisk Manager 5.6.1 for Android. XDA developer topjohnwu release the new version of Magisk v16.0 which added support the Magisk for Huawei and Honor devices running Android Oreo and also fix the NDK compiler bug that was causing a bootloop. Download Magisk v16.0 and Magisk Manager v5.6.1 from below.
Developer topjohnwu also announced that he will be largely unavailable for the next 4 months due to his upcoming mandatory military service starting February 22nd so he released his latest version with lots of changes and bugs fixes. If you already have Magisk installed, to update you just need to download the latest version Magisk Manager 5.6.1 APK and update things inside the app. You may also need to re-toggle Magisk Hide before SafetyNet inquiries are passed. Download Magisk v16.0 for Android from below.
Magisk packs with a super powerful Universal Systemless Interface for Android which is aimed to make custom mods go systemless. Magisk is similar to Systemless root by Chainfire which allowed users to get root access without modifying the system partition. Both apps are allowing uninterrupted installation for OTA updates even when the device is Rooted. But Magisk gives you more controls and Installing systemless root via Magisk also allows you to use Android Pay with root. Check the below guide to Download and Install Magisk v16.0 on Android right now.
Magisk 16.0 Features and Changelogs
– [MagiskInit] Support non skip_initramfs devices with slot suffix (Huawei Treble)
– [MagiskPolicy] Add rules for Magisk Manager
– [Compiler] Workaround an NDK compiler bug that causes bootloops
- Installing Magisk on Android required Unlocked Bootloader.
- You must have working TWRP Recovery Installed on your device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Magisk v16.0 and Magisk Manager 5.6.1 for Android
How to Install Magisk v16.0 on Android Phones
Installing Magisk on your device is very simple all you have to Download Magisk 16.0 from above and flash it via TWRP. If you already have Magisk installed, to update you just need to download the latest version Magisk Manager APK and update things inside the app.