Good news for Nokia 8, Android 9 Pie Beta update for Nokia 8 starts rolling out. You can install the update via Nokia Beta Labs program on the device or you can Download Nokia 8 Android 9 Pie Beta Update from below and install it manually.
The Android Pie for Nokia 8 features a new Digital Wellbeing dashboard, gesture-based navigation system, AI-enhanced improvements to the UI, Recent App Switcher, new Adaptive features (adaptive battery and brightness), and more. Download Android 9.0 Pie Beta for Nokia 8 from below.
There is two method to get Android Pie on your device either install Android Pie OTA Updates via Beta Labs or Download the Nokia 8 Android Pie OTA and flash it manually. Follow below guide to Download and Install Android 9 Pie on Nokia 8 Sirocco.
- This method will work only on Nokia 8 variants.
- Your device must be completely stock (No root, custom recovery, mods, etc)
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Nokia 8 Android 9 Pie Beta Update
- Download Android 9.0 Pie OTA for Nokia 8 Official – Download
- Nokia 8 Stock Firmware (Orea and Pie) – Download
Mega Download link include – Nokia 8 December security patch – NB1-488L-0-00WW-B01-488K-0-00WW-B01-update.zip, Nokia 8 Android Pie update – NB1-5110-0-00WW-B03-488L-0-00WW-B01-update.zip, Nokia 8 Pie OTA Update – NB1-5110-0-00WW-B05-5110-0-00WW-B03-update.zip and NB1-5110-0-00WW-B07-5110-0-00WW-B05-update.zip.
How to Install Android 9 Pie on Nokia 8 –
Method 1 –
- Download the Nokia 8 December security patch file from above and save it on your device.
- Place it to the root directory of internal storage.
- Open Phone App and dial *#*#874#*#* to update.
- Wait for the update to finish and restart when prompted.
- Now repeat the process (1 to 4 steps) with Nokia 8 Android Pie update and Nokia 8 Pie OTA Update files.
Method 2 –
- Enable USB debugging option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
- Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your PC.
- Download the Nokia 8 December security patch zip from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
- Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
- Choose Apply update from ADB
- Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
- On Marshmallow ROM folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
- Now check your connection by typing the below command
adb devices if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
- Flash the Android Pie OTA Zip on Nokia 8 by typing below command
adb sideload File-Name.zip Ex- adb sideload NB1-488L-0-00WW-B01-488K-0-00WW-B01-update.zip
- Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone.
- Now Repeat the process (Step 3 to 9) with Nokia 8 Android Pie update and Nokia 8 Pie OTA Update files.
So this the complete guide to Download Nokia 8 Android 9 Pie Beta Update and install it manually. Have any questions? Do let us know that in the comments below. Stay connected with us via Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus to read more such helpful posts.