Samsung released the Nougat beta 3 update for Galaxy S7 Edge in the UK. The new update brings improvements to the notification shade, grid layout for the toggles and also removed Edge feeds feature. The update rolling out via OTA but Pre-rooted Nougat build for Galaxy S7 Edge is also available thanks to XDA member geiti94. If you want to flash stock Android Nougat beta 3 on Galaxy S7 Edge then you are in the right place here we provide you the Pre-rooted Galaxy S7 Edge Nougat Beta 3 which you can flash via TWRP recovery. Download Pre-rooted Galaxy S7 Edge Nougat Beta 3 from below.
The Nougat ROM is pre-rooted with Magisk systemless interface and has Knox completely removed from it. The developer also removes some bloatware like Microsoft apps, Knox and some other that can be downloaded from google play. You can now download the latest Nougat Beta 3 firmware for Galaxy S7 Edge. You can Download Pre-rooted Galaxy S7 Edge Nougat Beta from below which is 2GB in size and has a modem number G935FXXU1ZPKK.
Firmware Information –
- Model name: Galaxy S7 Edge
- Model: SM-G935F/FD
- Version: Android 7.0
- Changelist: 9866924
- Product Code: BTU
- PDA: G935FXXU1ZPKK
- CSC: G935FOXA1ZPKH
- MODEM: G935FXXU1ZPKH
- Odin Package: NO
- TWRP Flashable: YES
- Preeroted with magisk: YES
- Stock ROM: Yes and no. Is Stock but Deknoxed and Microsoft and Google apps removed
- Tweaked: NO
- Encryption: NO is disabled
- This Firmware file is only for Galaxy S7 Edge (SM-G935F/FD). Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Pre-rooted Galaxy S7 Edge Nougat Beta 3
How to Install Stock Nougat Beta on Galaxy S7 Edge –
1) First, download and install a custom recovery. If you already had a custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
2) Download the Galaxy s7 Nougat ROM and bootloader file from above and save it on your device.
3) Now Boot your device into Recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button”
4) Now you will enter into recovery mode. Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
5) Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
6) Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the bootloader and modem file.
7) Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
This is the complete guide to Download and Install Pre-rooted Galaxy S7 Edge Nougat Beta 3 via TWRP Recovery. If you have any questions comment below.