Here share a guide to Download Skipsoft Android Toolkit to Unlock, Install TWRP and Root OnePlus 3T. The popular Unified Android Toolkit by mskip now support OnePlus 3T. The Skipsoft Toolkit is the safest and the most feature riched rooting toolkit available for Android devices. It already supports many popular Android devices, and now it added support for OnePlus 3T. Follow the below steps to Download Skipsoft Android Toolkit to Unlock, Install TWRP and Root OnePlus 3T.
To Root OnePlus 3T, you need to Unlock your OnePlus 3T Bootloader. You can unlock the bootloader using Skipsoft OnePlus toolkit, or you can check our previous guide to unlock the bootloader of OnePlus 3T. Skipsoft Toolkit not only Root OnePlus 3T but also install OnePlus drivers, make app backups, install apk files, reboot the device into different modes and run a command prompt for manual input.
Features of Skipsoft Android Toolkit
- Install correct adb/fastboot drivers automatically
- Backup/Restore a single package or all apps, user data and Internal Storage
- Backup your /data/media (virtual SD Card) to your PC for a Full Safe backup of data
- Root any public build automatically
- SkipRoot boot image to AutoRoot (selected builds)
- Sideload root/unroot files via Custom Recovery
- ALLINONE to Unlock, Flash Recovery, Root, Rename the restore file + install Busybox (G,N,O)
- ALLINONE to Flash Recovery, Root, Rename the recovery restore files + install Busybox (Samsung)
- Unlock/Re-Lock your Bootloader (G,N,O)
- Download Google Stock Image files directly to the ToolKit (G,N,O)
- Check md5 of google stock image before flashing
- Flash Google Stock Image (G,N,O)
- Flash any part of a stock firmware image to device [boot, system, recovery, etc.] (G,N,O)
- Download/sideload stock OTA image (G,N,O)
- Install BusyBox binarys on device
- Rename the Recovery Restore File present on Stock Roms (if stock recovery is being restored after flashing custom recovery image)
- Flash Stock Recovery, CWM touch, Philz_touch or TWRP Touch Recovery
- Pull /data and /system folders, compress to a .tar file and save to your PC
- Auto Update Toolkit at startup (PRO ONLY)
- Auto Update superuser file and custom recovery images to latest versions (PRO ONLY)
- Disable forced encryption on Nexus5X,6,6P and 9
- Install Root Checker app by Burrows Apps
- Install Backup/Restore app by MDroid Apps
- Install EFS/Partition Backup/Restore app by Wanam
- Create tar with 1-Click for flashing via Odin
- Fix extSdCard write permissions in Android 4.4+
- Perform a FULL NANDROID Backup of your system via adb and save in Custom Recovery format on your PC (selected builds)
- Useful Mods, Fixes and Tools Section
- Extras, Tips and Tricks section (includes guides)
- Backup/Restore your /efs partition (gsm only)
- Dump selected Device Partitions, compress to a .zip file with md5 and save to your PC ( on builds with insecure image available)
- Mods section to automatically perform certain tasks on your device
- Boot to any recovery without Flashing it (G,N,O)
- Boot or Flash .img Files directly from your PC
- Quick Picks Professional Feature (10 slots)
- Install a single apk or multiple apk’s to your device
- Push Files from your PC to your phone
- Pull Files from your phone to your PC
- Set Files Permissions on your device
- Pull and Trim your Radio Image (gsm models only) to your PC
- Dump selected LogCat buffers to your PC
- Dump BugReport to your PC
- Rip cache.img to zip file in CWM format
- Reboot device to Fastboot Mode or Android in fastboot mode (G,N,O)
- Reboot device to Fastboot Mode, Recovery, Android or Download Mode in adb mode
- Turn Initial Start Screen On/Off for next use
- Sideload any zip file via Custom Recovery
- Basic Toolkit for use with ANY Android device
Download Skipsoft Android Toolkit
How to Use Skipsoft Android Toolkit to Unlock, Install TWRP and Root OnePlus 3T
1) First Download Skipsoft Android Toolkit from above and install it on your PC.
2) Now connect your device to your PC.
3) Open the toolkit, and press ‘1’ to install ADB and Fastboot drivers. If you already have adb and fastboot installed, then skip this step.
4) Now press ‘4‘ to check root status, and Root OnePlus 3T device.
5) Done! Other than Root OnePlus 3T, you can also take a backup, install TWRP, install apps, Sideload OTA’s and tons of other things.
Download Skipsoft Android Toolkit to Unlock, Install TWRP and Root OnePlus 3T. If you have any queries then comment below.