As we know, Google recently launched Android N developer preview for Nexus devices. New Android N brings many new features and improvements from Marshmallow. Android N developer preview can come with features like Multi-window, double tab on recent to switch apps, Settings dashboard subtitles, improved Dose and much more. Now you can Get Android N Features on any Device Running on Lollipop or Marshmallow. To Get Android N Features on any Device you have to download Xposed Framework and one Xposed module. Follow the below steps to know how to Get Android N Features on any Device Running on Lollipop or Marshmallow.
Thanks to the developer MrWasdennnoch, which brings a Xposed module called ‘Android N-ify’ with the help of that you can get Android N features on any device running on Lollipop or Marshmallow. The Android N-ify Xposed module only works on Lollipop and Marshmallow; Android Kitkat not supported. The Android N-ify Xposed module only supports two features (“Double-tap recent to switch last used app” and “Settings dashboard subtitles”) of Android N for now, but developer adds more features in upcoming updates. So Download Android N-ify module to Get Android N Features on any Device Running on Lollipop or Marshmallow.
Supported features –
- Settings dashboard subtitles
- Double-tap recent to switch to last app
Planned features –
- Navigation drawer in Settings
- Use recent button to navigate through recents
- Doze mode even when device is moving
- Emergency info on lockscreen
- Night mode
- New notifications layout
- Your device must be Rooted and Runs on Android Lollipop or Marshmallow.
- Download Xposed framework
- Download Android N-ify Xposed module
How to Get Android N Features on any Device Running on Lollipop or Marshmallow –
1) First, download and install Xposed Framework on your device.
2) Now Download Android N-ify Xposed module from above and install it on your device.
3) Activate the module and restart your phone.
4) That’s all; now you have seen Android N-ify app in your App drawer.
So this is Get Android N Features on any Device Running on Lollipop or Marshmallow. The app still in its early stage and may be not worked on some devices, but if you want Android N features, you can try it. Comment below if you have any doubts.