Latest B370 Oreo firmware for Honor 9 is now available for download. The update optimizes the UI text display and screen recording feature and integrates Google security patches released in July 2018 for improved system security. Download Honor 9 B370 Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware from below.
EMUI 8.0 brings all Android Oreo Features along with floating Navigation dock, home screen shortcuts, Faster AI-based optimizations deliver greater stability, fluidity, and speed, enhanced protection, and lots of new features and settings. Other than that Honor 9 B370 Oreo update comes with many new features and bug fixes. You can check the complete features and changelogs from below. You can Download Honor 9 B370 Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware from below.
Honor 9 B370 Android 8.0 Oreo firmware update is available for the STF-L09 variant for European Users. EMUI 8.0 Oreo OTA for Honor 9 comes with a build number STF-L09C432B370. Download Honor 9 B370 Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware from below.
Firmware Information –
- Device – Honor 9
- Model – STF-L09
- Android Version – 8.0
- EMUI Version – 8.0
- Firmware – B370
- Build Number – STF-L09C432B370
- Region – Europe
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- Changes – Changelog
- This Firmware file is only for Honor 9 STF-L09. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Below method is not tested so do it at your own risk.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Honor 9 B370 Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware
1) Download Oreo Update for Europe Honor 9 STF-L09C432B370 –
How to Install B370 Oreo Update On Honor 9 –
Method 1 – Update Honor 9 to Oreo B370 using HuRUpdater Tool
Method 2 –
1) Download Honor 9 STF-L09 Oreo Firmware from above and recovery files from here – Download
2) Now copy the STF-L09 B370 firmware files to the root of your MicroSD card.
3) Now flash TWRP recovery (for nougat) via fastboot by using below commands (If you don’t know how to flash recovery files using ADB then check this guide – Flash TWRP on Honor 9)
fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.1.1-nougat-stf.img
4) Now boot into recovery and connect the phone to your computer.
5) Open an adb shell and execute the following commands one by one:
dd if=/external_sd/STF_RECOVERY_NoCheck.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/recovery_a dd if=/external_sd/STF_RECOVERY_NoCheck.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/recovery2_a echo --update_package=/sdcard/update.zip > /cache/recovery/command echo --update_package=/sdcard/update_data_full_public.zip >> /cache/recovery/command echo --update_package=/sdcard/update_full_STF-L09_hw_eu.zip >> /cache/recovery/command
6) Reboot into the recovery again via adb shell or twrp terminal:
7) Done! The installation should start and your device will boot into oreo.
This is the easiest way to Download and Install B370 Oreo On Honor 9. If you have any questions comment below. Stay connected with us via Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus to read more such helpful posts.