This guide helps you to root Lenovo k4 note. Lenovo Vibe K4 Note is a successor of K3 Note and is now available on Amazon without registration. The K4 Note comes with a 5.5-inch FHD IPS display with 1080p resolution. The phone is powered by 64 bit octa-core MediaTek MT 6753 CPU and Mali T720 GPU with 3GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage. The phone comes with 13 MP rear and 5 MP front camera with 3300 mAh battery. Yesterday we got the phone, and the first thing I do is to try to root Lenovo k4 note, and I got the successful result.
The Complete procedure takes only five minutes to root Lenovo K4 Note. You don’t need PC, USB cable or ADB drivers to root Lenovo k4 note. Even you don’t need to unlock bootloader or install custom recovery on your device to root k4 note. You only need to download an app Kingroot, which easily root Lenovo k4 note within a minute. So before we explain to you how to root Lenovo k4 note without PC, you should check these benefits of rooting.
Some benefits of Rooting –
- You can install custom ROM and custom kernel on your device for faster and better performance.
- Block Ads in apps with the help of ad blocker.
- Increase performance and battery life by killing background process automatically.
- You can use Titanium Backup to restore all of your apps and data.
- You can uninstall bloatware (Pre-installed Apps)
- Rooting may void your phone warranty, and you won’t claim it back.
- Although you won’t lose any data, you should still take Backup of your device for safer side.
- We won’t take any responsibility if anything happens to your phone.
How to Root Lenovo K4 Note without PC –
1) First you should turn on ‘Unknown Source’ from Menu > Settings >Security.
2) Download Kingroot app and install it on your device.
3) After installing the app, Open it. It will check your device status, if the root is available for you or not.
4) Now click on ‘TRY TO ROOT’ to start the rooting procedure. It will check for working exploit to root Lenovo k4 note and take only a few minutes to complete the process.
5) Reboot your device, when the process Completes. That’s it you successfully root Lenovo k4 note with Kingroot.
6) Download Root Checker app to confirm your k4 note is rooted or not.
How to Unroot Lenovo K4 Note –
1) You can easily unroot Lenovo k4 note anytime with a single click.
2) To unroot, Goto Kingroot setting and click on ‘Uninstall Kingroot’.
3) A popup appears, click on ‘Continue’ to unroot Lenovo K4 Note. After clicking on ‘continue’, the app will uninstall from your phone, and you will no longer be a root user.
This is the complete procedure of how to Root Lenovo k4 Note (Root Vibe K4 Note). For now TWRP recovery for K4 Note is not available, we update our post with how to install custom recovery on k4 note once it’s available. If you have any doubt comment below.