Here we share a link to Download Huawei Mate 10 Pro Android Oreo Firmware update. Previously we shared the Mate 10 Oreo Firmware and now the latest B131 update is available for Mate 10 Pro. The update adds a feature that lets you turn on your screen with Google Assistant, adds badge notifications for missed calls and unread messages, and Integrates Google security patches released in February 2018 for improved system security. Download Huawei Mate 10 Pro Android Oreo Firmware from below.
EMUI 8.0 brings all Android Oreo Features along with floating Navigation dock, home screen shortcuts, Faster AI-based optimizations deliver greater stability, fluidity, and speed, enhanced protection, and lots of new features and settings. Other than that Mate 10 pro Oreo update comes with many new features and bug fixes. You can check the complete features and changelogs from below. You can Download Huawei Mate 10 Pro Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware from below.
Huawei Mate 10 Pro B131 Oreo firmware update is available for both BLA-L29 and BLA-L09 variants. The update is rolling out via OTA and available for European users. B131 Oreo update for Mate 10 Pro comes with a build number BLA-L29C432B131 (220.127.116.11)/BLA-L09C432B131 (18.104.22.168). Download Huawei Mate 10 Pro Android Oreo Firmware from below.
Firmware Information –
- Device – Huawei Mate 10 Pro
- Model – BLA-L29/BLA-L09
- Android Version – 8.0
- EMUI Version – 8.0
- Firmware – B131
- Build Number – BLA-L29C432B131 (22.214.171.124)/BLA-L09C432B131 (126.96.36.199)
- Region – Europe
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- Changes – Changelog
- This Firmware file is only for Huawei Mate 10 Pro BLA-L29/BLA-L09. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Remove Huawei “HiSuite” application if it’s already installed. It may interfere script running.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Huawei Mate 10 Pro Android Oreo Firmware
1) Download B131 Oreo Update for Mate 10 Pro BLA-L29C432B131 –
2) Download B131 Oreo Update for Mate 10 Pro BLA-L09C432B131 –
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Huawei Mate 10 Pro –
1) Requirements for this method.
- You need to unlock the bootloader of Huawei Mate 10 Pro first, Skip it if you already had it unlocked.
- HWOTA8 Package (HWOTA8_Mate10_2018021601_new_magisk.zip)
- Download the above three files and rename the “update_data_full_public.zip” file to update_data_public.zip and the second data file “update_full_BLA-Lxx_hw_xx.zip” to update_all_hw.zip.
- Now put all three files into “HWOTA8_Mate10” repack directory
2) Run repack.bat to patch three zip files.
3) Now boot your device into fastboot mode by using Volume Down + Power.
4) Run ota.bat in HWOTA8_Mate10 OTA directory and follow message instructions.
5) Your device will reboot and install the update automatically.
6) Note – If it gets bootloop, try to enter recovery and execute “Wipe data/factory reset”.
This is the easiest way to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Huawei Mate 10 Pro. The same method is also used to Downgrade Huawei Mate 10 Pro. So if you don’t like the update then you can simply download the old firmware files to Downgrade Mate 10 Pro. If you have any questions comment below.