Latest Android 8.0 Oreo firmware for European Huawei P10 Plus is now available for download. Previously we shared the Huawei P10 Plus B360 Oreo Firmware update and now rolling out Huawei P10 Plus B365 Oreo Firmware Update in Europe. The update improves fingerprint unlock response time and bring latest security patch to the device. Download Huawei P10 Plus B365 Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware from below.
EMUI 8.0 brings all Android Oreo Features along with floating Navigation dock, home screen shortcuts, Faster AI-based optimizations deliver greater stability, fluidity, and speed, enhanced protection, and lots of new features and settings. Other than that Huawei P10 Plus B365 Oreo Firmware update comes with many new features and bug fixes. You can check the complete features and changelogs from below. You can Download Huawei P10 Plus B365 Oreo Firmware from below.
Huawei P10 Plus B365 Android 8.0 Oreo firmware update is available for the VKY-L09/VKY-L29 variant for European Users. EMUI 8.0 update for Huawei P10 Plus comes with a build number VKY-L09C432B365. Download Huawei P10 Plus B365 Oreo Firmware update from below.
Firmware Information –
- Device – Huawei P10 Plus
- Model – VKY-L29/VKY-L09
- Android Version – 8.0
- EMUI Version – 8.0
- Firmware – B365
- Build Number – VKY-L29C432B365 (18.104.22.1685)/VKY-L09C432B365 (22.214.171.1245)
- Region – Europe
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- Changes – Changelog
- This Firmware file is only for Huawei P10 Plus VKY-L29/VKY-L09. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Below method is not tested so do it at your own risk.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Huawei P10 Plus B365 Oreo Firmware Update
1) Download B365 Oreo Update for Huawei P10 Plus VKY-L29C432B365 –
2) Download B365 Oreo Update for Huawei P10 Plus VKY-L09C432365 –
How to Install B365 Oreo update on Huawei P10 Plus –
Method 1 – (To update Oreo to Oreo)
1) Requirements for this method.
- You need to unlock the bootloader of Huawei P10 and Install TWRP first, Skip it if you already had it unlocked.
- HWOTA8 Package (HWOTA8_2017110501.zip)
- Download the above three zip files.
2) Now boot your device into TWRP using Volume Up + Power.
3) Create “HWOTA8” folder in sdcard using MTP.
4) Put hwota8_update.zip, MHA_RECOVERY8_NoCheck.img, and three Huawei update package (update.zip, update_data_public.zip, and update_all_hw.zip) files into “HWOTA8” directory.
5) Now in TWRP select install and flash hwota8_update.zip via TWRP.
6) Your device will reboot and install the update automatically.
Method 2 – (To update Nougat to Oreo)
1) Requirements for this method.
- You need to unlock the bootloader of Huawei P10 Plus first, Skip it if you already had it unlocked.
- Download HWOTA_VKY.zip file.
- Download the above three files and rename the “update_data_full_public.zip” file to update_data_public.zip and the second data file “update_full_VKY-xx_hw_xx.zip” to update_all_hw.zip.
2) First download the HWOTA_VKY.zip from above and extract it on your PC or your device SD Card.
3) Now download all three update, data, and public files (make sure you rename the files as mentioned above) and copy them either in the external SDCard inside HWOTA folder or in the PC in the C:\..\HWOTA\update folder.
4) Run the update.bat file as an administrator, It will ask you if you copied the files. Press any key to continue.
5) Now connect your device and Reboot into Bootloader mode using “Volume Down + Power” or just use “adb reboot bootloader” then press any key.
6) The above step will install TWRP on your device.
7) Now Disconnect USB Cable and turn off your device and use “Volume Up + Power” to enter TWRP.
8) Once you’re in TWRP mode, plug in the USB cable again and press the Enter key on your computer.
9) If your files are saved in the HWOTA folder on the SD card, type 1 and press ENTER and if files are saved in the HWOTA/Update folder on your PC, type 2 and press ENTER.
10) It’ll ask you the update type, again type 1 and press the Enter button twice.
11) Done! Above step will start the installation of files on your device
This is the easiest way to Download and Install B365 Oreo update on Huawei P10 Plus. If you have any questions comment below.