Good news for Honor 7x Users, Latest Android 8.0 Oreo update for Honor 7x is now available for download. The update is based on the latest Emotion UI 8.0 and Featuring enhanced performance and security and EMUI 8.0 delivers a fresh experience that lets you get more out of your device. If you want to Install EMUI 8.0 on Honor 7x or want to Update Honor 7x to Android 8.0 Oreo Manually then you are in right place. Here we share a guide to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Honor 7x.
EMUI 8.0 brings all Android Oreo Features along with floating Navigation dock, home screen shortcuts, Faster AI-based optimizations deliver greater stability, fluidity, and speed, enhanced protection, and lots of new features and settings. Other than that Honor 7x EMUI 8.0 update comes with many new features and bug fixes. You can check the complete features and changelogs from below. Follow below guide to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Honor 7x.
Honor 7x B302 Android 8.0 Oreo firmware update is available for BND-L21 variants. The update is rolling out via OTA and available for European users. EMUI 8.0 update for Honor 7x comes with a build number BND-L21C432B302. Download Honor 7x Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware from below to update Honor 7x to Android Oreo manually.
Firmware Information –
- Device – Honor 7x
- Model – BND-L21
- Android Version – 8.0
- EMUI Version – 8.0
- Firmware – B302
- Build Number – BND-L21C432B302
- Region – Europe
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- Changes – Changelog
- This Firmware file is only for Honor 7x. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Honor 7x Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware
1) Download 188.8.131.522 Oreo Update for Honor 7x BND-L21 184.108.40.2062 (Europe) –
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Honor 7x (220.127.116.112) –
1) First, you need to unlock the bootloader of Honor 7x and download and install a TWRP recovery. If you already had an unlocked bootloader and custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
2) Download Honor 7x Oreo ROM from above extract it and move all four of the files to the SD card of your Honor 7X:
3) Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode by Turn off the device, press and hold down the Power + Volume Down buttons until the screen turns off, at which point you can let go of the Power button.
4) Now on the TWRP, press the Advanced button and head over to the Terminal
5) In the terminal window, type the following commands one by one –
dd if=/external_sd/BND-RECOVERY-NoCheck.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/recovery dd if=/external_sd/BND-RECOVERY-NoCheck.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/recovery2
6) Once the two commands are executed successfully, type the following command one by one –
echo --update_package=/sdcard/update.zip > /cache/recovery/command echo --update_package=/sdcard/update_data_full_public.zip >> /cache/recovery/command echo --update_package=/sdcard/update_full_BND-L21C_hw_eu.zip >> /cache/recovery/command
7) Reboot into the recovery again via adb shell or twrp terminal:
7) Done! The installation should start and your device will boot into oreo.
8) After successful installation, Reboot to Recovery (Both Volume Keys + Power) and do a factory reset with Stock Recovery.
This is the easiest way to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Honor 7x. If you have any questions comment below. Stay connected with us via Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus to read more such helpful posts.