Good news for Nokia 6 Users, Latest Android 8.0 Oreo update for Nokia 6 is now available for download. The Nokia 6 Oreo Update is a beta Oreo build which comes with a version v5.140. If you want to Install Oreo 8.0 on Nokia 6 or want to Update Nokia 6 to Android 8.0 Oreo Manually then you are in right place. Here we share a guide to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Nokia 6.
Nokia 6 Oreo build brings all Android Oreo Features along with floating Navigation dock, home screen shortcuts, PIP mode, and lots of new features and settings. Other than that Nokia 6 Android 8.0 Oreo update comes with many new features and bug fixes. Follow below guide to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Nokia 6.
Nokia 6 Android 8.0 Oreo firmware update is available for all variants. The update is a stable version and soon will roll out via OTA for all users. Android Oreo update for Nokia 6 comes with a build number v5.140. Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo Beta on Nokia 6 from below to update Nokia 6 to Android Oreo manually.
- This Firmware file is only for Nokia 6. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Below method is not tested so do it at your own risk.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Nokia 6 Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware
- Download Nokia 6 Android Oreo Full ROM – Coming Soon
- Download Nokia 6 Android Oreo OTA – Download
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Nokia 6 –
Method 1 –
1) First Download Oreo OTA zip for Nokia 6 from above and save it to your device.
2) Now Turn Off your phone and boot Nokia 6 into recovery mode. To enter into Recovery mode of Nokia 6 either type adb reboot recovery command or follow below –
- Turn Off your phone completely
- Press and hold the Volume Up + Power button until “Powered by Android” appear.
- Hold the button around 5 seconds and then release both buttons.
3) Now in Recovery select option apply update from sdcard.
4) Now select the OTA zip file you downloaded from above.
5) Now, wait until the process finishes.
6) Done! Reboot your system and enjoy.
Method 2 –
1) Enable USB debugging option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
4) Download the OTA zip from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
5) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
3) Choose Apply update from ADB
4) Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
5) On Marshmallow ROM folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
6) Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
7) Flash the Oreo OTA Zip on Nokia 6 by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
8) Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone.
This is the easiest way to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Nokia 6. Let us know your thoughts about Nokia 6 Android 8.0 Oreo update in the comments below. Stay connected with us via Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus to read more such helpful posts.