Good news for Mate 10 pro users, Android 9 Pie Beta update for Huawei Mate 10 Pro is now available. The EMUI 9.0 beta rollout has already begun and you can sign up for Huawei Beta Program but not everyone gets the updates. That’s why we share a guide to Download and Install Android 9 Pie on Huawei Mate 10 Pro (EMUI 9 for Huawei Mate 10 Pro).
The Android Pie for Huawei Mate 10 Pro brings EMUI 9 and brings all Android Pie features. Here we shared Huawei Mate 10 Pro Android Pie firmware files and method to update Huawei Mate 10 Pro to Android 9 Pie. The update is available for Huawei Mate 10 Pro variants (BLA-L09/BLA-L29). Download EMUI 9.0 for Huawei Mate 10 Pro from below.
There is two method to get Android Pie on your device either install Android Pie OTA Updates or Download Android 9 Pie Firmware for Huawei Mate 10 Pro and flash it manually. If you want to install it via OTA then you have to wait for more time and if you want to install it manually then download Android 9 Pie Firmware for Huawei Mate 10 Pro from below. Follow below guide to Download and Install Android 9 Pie on Huawei Mate 10 Pro.
- This method will work only on Huawei Mate 10 Pro.
- You need an Unlocked bootloader and Rooted device.
- The method we share is not the official one so try it at your own risk.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Firmware Information –
- Device – Huawei Mate 10 Pro
- Model – BLA-L09/BLA-L29
- Android Version – 9.0
- EMUI Version – 9.0
- Firmware – B108
- Build Number – BLA-L09C432E4R1P8B108-log (188.8.131.52)/BLA-L29C432E4R1P8B108-log (184.108.40.206)
- Region – Europe
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- Changes – Changelog
Download Huawei Mate 10 Pro Android 9 Pie Firmware
1) EMUI 9.0 For Huawei Mate 10 Pro BLA-L09
2) EMUI 9.0 For Huawei Mate 10 Pro BLA-L29
How to Install Android 9 Pie on Huawei Mate 10 Pro –
- First Download EMUI 9 Flashing TOOL v0.2 and extract it on your PC – Download (Source)
- Download the firmware for your device from above and save the file inside the flashing tool
- Now enable OEM Unlocking and USB debugging on your device.
- Connect your device to PC.
- Now run FLASH.bat to Install Android 9 Pie based EMUI 9 on Huawei Mate 10 Pro.
Try HuRupdate Method if above method won’t work – Update Huawei Mate 10 Pro to EMUI 9.0 using HuRUpdater
This the easiest way to Install Android 9 Pie on Huawei Mate 10 Pro (EMUI 9 for Huawei Mate 10 Pro). Comment below if you have any doubts. Stay connected with us via Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus to read more such helpful posts.