Latest Oreo-based OxygenOS 5.0.4 update for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T starts rolling out. The OxygenOS 5.0.4 fixes parallel WhatsApp crash issue and front camera zoom-in issues for Snapchat, improves image quality for the selfie camera, and bring July 2018 security patch. Download OxygenOS 5.0.4 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T from below.
The update is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air) and many users already getting OxygenOS 5.0.4 for OnePlus 3T. The update is incremental and rolls out in phase wise manner. You can wait for the OTA updates, or you can Update Oneplus 3/3T to OxygenOS 5.0.4 Oreo manually with below method. Download OxygenOS 5.0.4 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T from below.
The new OxygenOS 5.0.4 for OnePlus 3T and OnePlus 3fixes parallel WhatsApp crash issue and front camera zoom-in issues for Snapchat, improves image quality for the selfie camera, and bring July 2018 security patch. (Check the complete changelogs from below). We provide you the OxygenOS 5.0.4 OTA file which you can flash on your device. So if you want to update your OnePlus to the latest version then Download OxygenOS 5.0.4 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T from below. Check below what’s new in OxygenOS 5.0.4
OxygenOS 5.0.4 Features and Changelogs –
- Updated Android security patch to 2018.7
- Improved image quality for the front camera
- Fixed manual ISO setting issue of 3rd party camera apps
- Third-Party Apps
- Fixed parallel WhatsApp crash issue
- Fixed front camera zoom-in issues for Snapchat
- This method is only for the OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T.
- Full ROM can be flashed via TWRP as well.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data, but still, we advise you to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download OxygenOS 5.0.4 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T
- OxygenOS 5.0.4 update for OnePlus 3 OTA link – Download (OxygenOS 5.0.3 to OxygenOS 5.0.4)
- OxygenOS 5.0.4 Full ROM for OnePlus 3 – Download, Mirror
- OxygenOS 5.0.4 OTA for OnePlus 3T – Coming Soon (OxygenOS 5.0.3 to OxygenOS 5.0.4)
- OxygenOS 5.0.4 Full ROM for OnePlus 3T – Download
How to Install OxygenOS 5.0.4 Update on OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T
1) Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
4) Download the OxygenOS 5.0.4 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
5) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
3) Choose Install from ADB Sideload
4) Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
5) On ADB folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
6) Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
7) Flash the Oxygen OS 5.0.4 on OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
8) Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone.
1) Download OxygenOS 5.0.4 OTA zip file from above and save it on your internal phone memory.
2) Now Switch off your device and boot into the Recovery mode.
3) To boot OnePlus 3 into recovery mode press and hold ‘Power + Volume Down’ button.
4) Now your phone boot into the Stock recovery.
5) Now Select ‘Apply Update’ and select ‘Choose from Internal Storage‘
6) Browse the OTA zip file which you download and save on your phone before.
6) Select the zip file, and it will Install OxygenOS 5.0.4 OTA update file on your OnePlus 3/3T.
7) Now wait until the process complete and then reboot your device.
That’s all this is the complete guide to Download OxygenOS 5.0.4 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T (OTA + Full ROM). Have any questions? Do let us know that in the comments below. Stay connected with us via Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus to read more such helpful posts.