Latest OxygenOS 5.1.6 update for OnePlus 6 starts rolling out. The OxygenOS 5.1.6 for OnePlus 6 adds Portrait Mode for the front camera, Enable Idea VoLTE services in India, Fixed stability issues for Dual Sim Cards, bring battery percentage in the status bar, improves ringtone volume and sound quality, and optimizes power consumption and more. Download OxygenOS 5.1.6 for OnePlus 6 from below.
The update is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air) and many users already getting OxygenOS 5.1.6 for OnePlus 6. The update is incremental and rolls out in phase wise manner. You can wait for the OTA updates, or you can Update Oneplus 6 to OxygenOS 5.1.6 manually with below method. Download OxygenOS 5.1.6 for OnePlus 6 from below.
The new OxygenOS 5.1.6 for OnePlus 6 update Bring Selfie Portrait Mode, Battery Percentage in Status Bar and More (Check complete changelog from below). We provide you the OxygenOS 5.1.6 OTA file which you can flash on your device. So if you want to update your OnePlus to the latest version then Download OxygenOS 5.1.6 for OnePlus 6 from below. Check below what’s new in OxygenOS 5.1.6
OnePlus 6 OxygenOS 5.1.6 Features and Changelogs –
- Enable Idea VoLTE services in India
- Fixed stability issues for Dual Sim Cards
- Added Portrait Mode for the front camera
- Added preview for Light Bokeh effect in Portrait Mode of the rear camera
- Optimized call clarity
- Supported battery percentage in the status bar
- Improved ringtone volume and sound quality
- Now able to schedule Do Not Disturb(DND) mode
- Added Dual-4G network option in SIM & network settings
- Optimized power consumption and Improved system stability
- Earphone mode
- Added smart answer for Bluetooth – automatically answer incoming calls when connecting to Bluetooth devices
- This method is only for the OnePlus 6.
- Full ROM can be flashed via TWRP as well.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data, but still, we advise you to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download OxygenOS 5.1.6 for OnePlus 6
- OxygenOS 5.1.6 OTA for OnePlus 6 – Download (OxygenOS 5.1.5 to OxygenOS 5.1.6)
- OxygenOS 5.1.6 Full ROM for OnePlus 6 – Download, Mirror
How to Install OxygenOS 5.1.6 Update on OnePlus 6
1) Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
4) Download the OxygenOS 5.1.6 for OnePlus 6 from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
5) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
3) Choose Install from ADB Sideload
4) Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
5) On ADB folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
6) Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
7) Flash the OxygenOS 5.1.6 on OnePlus 6 by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
8) Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone.
1) Download Oxygen OS 5.1.6 OTA zip file from above and save it on your internal phone memory.
2) Now Go to Settings > System Updates > Settings Icon > Local Upgrade & Select the OTA File.
3) Select upgrade now when the system prompts.
4) Now your device will reboot into stock recovery and flash the OTA.
5) The installer will flash the OTA itself and reboot the device.
That’s all this is the complete guide to Download OxygenOS 5.1.6 for OnePlus 6. Have any questions? Do let us know that in the comments below. Stay connected with us via Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus to read more such helpful posts.