Download OxygenOS 9.0.1 for OnePlus 6 (Full Rom + OTA)
Latest stable Android 9 Pie based OxygenOS 9.0.1 update for OnePlus 6. The OxygenOS 9.0.1 for OnePlus 6 update is a hotfix most likely rolling out for the UK and France region only. Download OxygenOS 9.0.1 for OnePlus 6 from below.
The update is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air) and many users already getting OxygenOS 9.0.1 for OnePlus 6. You can wait for the OTA updates, or you can Update Oneplus 6 to OxygenOS 9.0.1 manually with below method. Download OxygenOS 9.0.1 for OnePlus 6 from below.
The new Android 9 Pie based OxygenOS 9.0.1 for OnePlus 6 brings latest UI changes, battery improvements, accent colour customization, Gaming Mode 3.0, and a Hotfix for some regions. We provide you the OxygenOS 9.0.1 OTA file which you can flash on your device. So if you want to update your OnePlus to the latest version then Download OxygenOS 9.0.1 for OnePlus 6 from below. Check below what’s new in OxygenOS 9.0.1
OnePlus 6 OxygenOS 9.0.1 Features and Changelogs –
- Updated system to Android™ 9.0 Pie™
- Brand new UI for Android Pie
- New adaptive battery support
- New Android Pie gesture navigation
- Updated Android security patch to 2018.9
- Other new features and system improvements
- Do Not Disturb mode
- New Do Not Disturb (DND) mode with adjustable settings
- New Gaming mode 3.0
- Added text notification mode
- Added notification for 3rd party calls
- Accent color
- Supported accent color customization
- This method is only for the OnePlus 6.
- Full ROM can be flashed via TWRP as well.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data, but still, we advise you to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download OxygenOS 9.0.1 for OnePlus 6
- OxygenOS 9.0.1 OTA for OnePlus 6 – Coming Soon (OxygenOS 9.0 to OxygenOS 9.0.1)
- Download OxygenOS 9.0.1 Full ROM for OnePlus 6 – Download, Mirror
How to Install OxygenOS 9.0.1 Update on OnePlus 6
1) Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
4) Download the OxygenOS 9.0.1 for OnePlus 6 from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
5) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
3) Choose Install from ADB Sideload
4) Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
5) On ADB folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
6) Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
7) Flash the OxygenOS 9.0.1 on OnePlus 6 by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
8) Once the process completes Reboot your phone.
1) Download Oxygen OS 9.0.1 OTA zip file from above and save it on your internal phone memory.
2) Now Go to Settings > System Updates > Settings Icon > Local Upgrade & Select the OTA File.
3) Select upgrade now when the system prompts.
4) Your device will now reboot into stock recovery and flash the OTA.
5) The installer will flash the OTA itself and reboot the device.
That’s all this is the complete guide to Download OxygenOS 9.0.1 for OnePlus 6. Have any questions? Do let us know that in the comments below. Stay connected with us via Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus to read more such helpful posts.