The latest version of Official TWRP for Moto E3 Power is now available for download. You can download the recovery from below and flash it via fastboot. Today we explain the easiest method to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Moto E3 Power. The process of Moto E3 Power root is very easy all you need to follow the steps. But before you root Moto G4 Plus, you need to unlock its bootloader (check How to Unlock Bootloader of Moto E3 Power). Follow this guide to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Moto E3 Power.
If you are a Moto E3 Power user, then you can easily root and Install TWRP Recovery On Moto E3 Power. And if you already install a custom recovery on Moto E3 Power then you can flash the latest Official version of the TWRP recovery to get more benefits. So here is the step by step guide to Install TWRP and Root Moto E3 Power. Read the below note carefully before you Install TWRP on Moto E3 Power. Also, check the benefits of rooting from below.
Some benefits of Rooting –
- You can install custom ROM and custom kernel on your device for faster and better performance.
- Block Ads in apps with the help of ad blocker.
- Increase performance and battery life by killing background process automatically.
- You can use Titanium Backup to restore all of your apps and data.
- You can uninstall bloatware (Pre-installed Apps)
- Rooting will void your phone warranty, and you won’t claim it back.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your personal data including data of internal storage, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Files required to Root and Install Custom Recovery on Moto E3 Power –
- Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your PC. This will also install your device driver.
- Download and install Drivers for Moto Moto E3 Power if above doesn’t work.
- Official TWRP Recovery for Moto E3 Power – Download
- Download SuperSu to root Moto E3 Power and copy it to your phone sd card.
How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Moto E3 Power
How to Install TWRP on Moto E3 Power –
1) First, enable USB debugging and OEM Unlock from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
2) Now go to installation directory open ADB folder and open the command window thereby pressing and hold the ‘shift’ key and right-clicked anywhere in that folder.
3) Now connect your phone to PC and reboot the device into fastboot mode by typing
adb reboot bootloader
4) You are in Fastboot mode now to check your connection by entering below command in command prompt. It will return your device serial number means your device properly connected. Check your driver if the above command is not responding.
5) Type the below command correctly in command prompt and then press enter. It starts flashing recovery on your phone.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
6) With above command, you installed the custom recovery on Moto E3 Power.
7) Now boot into TWRP and follow the below steps to root your phone.
Root Moto E3 Power –
1) To Root Moto E 2016, first download the SuperSu zip file from above.
2) Now save the SuperSu zip file to your phone.
3) Boot your device into Recovery mode (TWRP) by pressing ‘Volume Up + Power‘ button.
4) In TWRP recovery navigate to Install Zip and select ‘SuperSu.zip’ to Root Moto E3 Power.
5) Swipe to install SuperSu and reboot your device. That’s it, you root Moto E3 Power and install TWRP on Moto E3 Power successfully.
So this is the complete guide to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Moto E3 Power with easy steps. If you have any questions, then comment below.