Here we share a step by step guide to Unlock Bootloader of LG Stylo 3 Plus. Most of the LG Devices comes with Bootloader locked that prevents user to make system-level modifications to their phone, edit the system files and avoid bricking. But with few simple steps, you can Unlock Bootloader of LG Stylo 3 Plus. If you decide to flash a ROM, root your phone, or to install a custom recovery, then you need to unlock the bootloader of LG Stylo 3 Plus first. But you should be warned that unlocking LG Stylo 3 Plus bootloader may void its warranty. Follow the below guide to Unlock Bootloader of LG Stylo 3 Plus.
If you’re planning to install a custom ROM or want to root your phone, you have to unlock the bootloader of LG Stylo 3 Plus first. Once you unlock LG Stylo 3 Plus bootloader, you can root and install a custom recovery on your phone. So here is the step by step guide with the help of that you can quickly unlock bootloader of LG Stylo 3 Plus. Read the below note carefully before you unlock the bootloader of LG Stylo 3 Plus.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your personal data including data of internal storage, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
How to unlock bootloader of LG Stylo 3 Plus –
1) First, enable ‘USB debugging’ and OEM Unlock’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
3) After installation of the driver, you can see a folder named ADB in your installation directory. Enter the folder, and you find four files including ADB and fastboot.exe.
5) Now connect your device to PC and enter into the fastboot mode. To enter the fastboot mode of LG Stylo 3 Plus type the below command.
adb reboot bootloader
6) You are in a Fastboot mode now to check your connection by entering below command in command prompt. It will return your device serial number means your device properly connected. Check your driver if the above command is not responding.
7) To unlock the bootloader of LG Stylo 3 Plus, go to the command line and type below command. It will only take seconds to complete the process.
fastboot oem unlock
This is the complete guide on how to unlock bootloader of LG Stylo 3 Plus. If you have any doubt related to above process comment below. Stay connected with us via Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus to read more such helpful posts.