Update Lenovo A7000 to Android 7.1 Nougat via Pixel UI Custom ROM
Now you can Update Lenovo A7000 to Android 7.1 Nougat via Pixel UI Custom ROM. Official Android Nougat update for Lenovo A7000 may take time but for now, you can Update Lenovo A7000 to Android 7.1 Nougat via AOSP 7.1 custom ROM. Android 7.0 AOSP ROM for OnePlus One and Nexus 5, and for more devices are already available. And now AOSP 7.1 Nougat ROM for Lenovo A7000 is available for download. XDA Senior Member HDHR, released the initial build of Android 7.1 AOSP Nougat ROM for Lenovo A7000. You need to be rooted, and TWRP installed on your device to use this ROM. Download and Install AOSP 7.1 Nougat ROM for Lenovo A7000 from below to Update Lenovo A7000 to Android 7.1 Nougat.
The ROM is an initial nougat alpha build for Lenovo A7000 and missing many features, but the developer still manages to make this ROM usable. This build contains bugs and it’s improved with time, but the good news is you can experience Android Nougat on Lenovo A7000. The Android Nougat for Lenovo A7000 brings Nougat features especially Google Pixel features to your Lenovo A7000. Check how to update Lenovo A7000 to Android Nougat from below.
Android 7.1 Pixel UI Feature :
- Make the UI as same as possible to Google Pixel
- Google Assistant Available
- Core Clock up to 2.00GHz
- Substratum theme supported
- And Lot Of It
Known Bug :
- Offline charging screen messed up
- Some sensor doesn’t works
- Dialer apps not selected by default (You can set it manually from settings)
- Camera recording so shaky (Fix Install This : Here)
- This ROM is work on Lenovo A7000. Don’t try this on any other device.
- The ROM is an initial nougat alpha build and contains bugs.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download AOSP 7.1 Nougat ROM for Lenovo A7000
How to Update Lenovo A7000 to Android 7.1 Nougat
1) First, download and install a custom recovery. If you already had a custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
2) Download the Android 7.1 ROM and Gapps from above and save it on your device.
3) Now Boot your device into Recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button”
4) Now you will enter into recovery mode. Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
5) Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it. (It may wipe internal memory so save SuperSu on SD card)
6) Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the SuperSu file (Optional).
7) Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
This is the complete guide to Download AOSP 7.1 ROM for Lenovo A7000 to Update Lenovo A7000 to Android 7.1 Nougat. Let us know if you have any questions via comments below.