Good news for Xiaomi Mi A1 users, Xiaomi starts rolling out the Stable Android Pie update for Mi A1. The update is a stable build and available as version 10.0.4.0.PDHMIXM. The update brings Android Pie to Mi A1 and brings latest January 2019 security patch. Follow below guide to Download Xiaomi Mi A1 10.0.4.0 Android Pie Firmware.
The Stable Android Pie update for Mi A1 features a gesture-based navigation system, AI-enhanced improvements to the UI, Recent App Switcher, new Adaptive features (adaptive battery and brightness), and more. Download Xiaomi Mi A1 10.0.4.0 Android Pie Firmware from below to Update Xiaomi Mi A1 to Stable Android Pie.
To install Android Pie on Mi A1, your device must have rooted and TWRP Recovery installed on your device. If your device already has TWRP installed then Download Stable Android 9.0 Pie for Xiaomi Mi A1 from below and install it manually. If you want to Install January Update on Mi A1 without root then you have to wait for some more time.
- This method will work only on Xiaomi Mi A1.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Xiaomi Mi A1 10.0.4.0 Android Pie Firmware
- Download Xiaomi Mi A1 Android Pie OTA v10.0.4.0.PDHMIFK (TWRP ROM) – Download
- Download Xiaomi Mi A1 Android Pie Fastboot ROM v10.0.4.0.PDHMIFK – Download
How to Install Stable Android 9 Pie on Xiaomi Mi A1 –
Method 1 (TWRP) –
- First, download and install a custom recovery. If you already had a custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
- Download Mi A1 10.0.4.0 TWRP ROM from above and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into Recovery mode.
- Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
- Now do a Factory Reset (Optional) by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file.
- Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
Method 2 (Fastboot) –
- First, Download Mi Flash Tool, extract it and install it on your PC.
- Now download Fastboot ROM for your device.
- Now boot your device into Fastboot mode by pressing ‘Volume Down + Power‘ button.
- Connect your device to PC via micro USB cable.
- Now extract the Fastboot ROM and copy its path on the PC.
- Now open MI Flash Tool and Paste the address bar of the ROM file folder path copied from above.
- First, click on the ‘Refresh‘ button (It will automatically recognize your device) and then click on the ‘Flash‘ button to flash MIUI 10 ROM on Xiaomi Devices.
- Wait for some time to complete the process.
- Done. Your device will boot on the latest version.
This is the easiest way to Download Xiaomi Mi A1 10.0.4.0 Android Pie Firmware and install it manually. Comment below if you have any doubts. Stay connected with us via Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus to read more such helpful posts.