Download Xiaomi Mi A1 18.104.22.168 Oreo Firmware (June Security Patch)
Latest stable Android 8.0 Oreo 22.214.171.124 for Xiaomi Mi A1 is now available for download. Recently Xiaomi has started the Stable Oreo update for Xiaomi Mi A1 but Xiaomi continuously updated the Oreo with new bug fixes and features. The Oreo OPM1.171019.019.V126.96.36.199.ODHMIFE for Mi A1 bring Latest June Security Patch. Download Xiaomi Mi A1 188.8.131.52 Oreo Firmware from below to install it manually.
The Xiaomi Mi A1 9.6.3 build OPM1.171019.019.v184.108.40.206 is rolling out via OTA and will be available for all soon. If you want to Install Xiaomi Mi A1 220.127.116.11.ODHMIFE Update, then you are in right place here we provide you the link to Download Mi A1 18.104.22.168 Oreo Flashable zip and Xiaomi Mi A1 OPM1.171019.019.9.6.3 Fastboot ROM. You can Download Xiaomi Mi A1 June Security patch update from below.
To install the v22.214.171.124 Oreo OTA update on Mi A1 your device, you need OPM1.171019.019.9.6.3 firmware file, extract it on PC and flash it running the flasher file. You can also check the update by going to Settings > About Phone > Software updates. You can Download Xiaomi Mi A1 126.96.36.199 Oreo Firmware from below to install it via the fastboot method.
- This method is only for the Xiaomi Mi A1.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your phone data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Xiaomi Mi A1 188.8.131.52 Oreo Firmware –
- OPM1.171019.019.9.6.3 Oreo TWRP Flashable ROM for Xiaomi Mi A1 (V184.108.40.206.ODHMIFE) – Download (Download Tissot-T ROM)
- Xiaomi Mi A1OPM1.171019.019.9.6.3.0 Fastboot ROM – Download (Download Tissot-F ROM)
How to Install v220.127.116.11.ODHMIFE on Xiaomi Mi A1 (OPM1.171019.019.9.6.3) –
Method 1 – Using TWRP
- First, download and install a custom recovery. If you already had a custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
- Download Oreo 9.6.3 Flashable ROM from above and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into Recovery mode.
- Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
- Now do a Factory Reset (Optional) by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file.
- Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
Method 2 – Using Fastboot
- Make Sure your device bootloader is Unlocked. If the bootloader is locked then Unlock the bootloader first using fastboot oem unlock.
- Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your PC. This will also install your device driver.
- Now Download the correct firmware from above and extract it to the ADB installation directory.
- Now go to adb and fastboot installation directory and open the command window there, by pressing and hold the ‘shift’ key and right-click anywhere in that folder.
- Now Reboot your phone into Bootloader mode.
- Now run
flash_all.bat(will not wipe data) or
flash_all_clean.bat(will wipe data)
- Done. (If you get “Invalid sparse file format at header magic” just ignore it)
This is the easiest way to Download Xiaomi Mi A1 18.104.22.168 Oreo Firmware. Comment below if you have any doubts. Stay connected with us via Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus to read more such helpful posts.