Now you can Update LG G3 to Android 7.0 Nougat by an unofficial AOSP 7.0 ROM. Recently Google released the official Android 7.0 Nougat for many Nexus Devices. Android 7.0 AOSP ROM for OnePlus One and Nexus 5 are already available. And now AOSP 7.0 Nougat ROM for LG G3 is available for download. Thanks to the XDA Recognized Developer bangprovn who released the initial build of Android 7.0 AOSP ROM for LG G3 (D850 and D855) and XDA Recognized Contributor josegalre for providing Android 7.0 AOSP ROM for T-Mobile LG G3 (D851). You need to be rooted, and TWRP installed on your device to use this ROM. Download and Install AOSP 7.0 Nougat ROM for LG G3 from below.
The ROM is an initial nougat alpha build for LG G3 and missing many features, but the developer still manages to make this ROM usable. This build contains bugs and it’s improved with time, but the good news is you can experienceAndroid Nougat on LG G3. The Android Nougat for LG G3 brings Nougat features to your LG G3. Download AOSP 7.0 Nougat ROM for LG G3 from below to Update LG G3 to Android 7.0 Nougat.
- This ROM is work on LG G3 (D850, D851 and D855). Don’t try this on any other device.
- To flash Android 7.0 Nougat on D855 you need to flash Kernal and Rebump script.
- The ROM is an initial nougat alpha build and contains bugs.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download AOSP 7.0 Nougat ROM for LG G3
- Download Android 7.0 AOSP ROM for LG G3
- Download Android 7.0 AOSP ROM for T-Mobile LG G3
- Android 7.0 Gapps For LG G3
How to Install Android 7.0 Nougat ROM on LG G3
1) First, download and install a custom recovery. If you already had a custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
2) Download the Android 7.0 ROM and Gapps from above and save it on your device.
3) Now Boot your device into Recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button”
4) Now you will enter into recovery mode. Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
5) Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
6) Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the GApps zip file.
7) Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
This is the complete guide to Download AOSP 7.0 Nougat ROM for LG G3 and Update LG G3 to Android 7.0 Nougat. Let us know if you have any questions via comments below.