If you want to flash stock firmware on Moto G4 and G4 Plus for any reason, then you are in right place. Here we provide you the Stock Firmware of Moto G4 and G4 Plus. As we know, Root and TWRP Recovery is already available for Moto G4 Plus. But if you to unroot your device, or if you’re facing bootloop issue or any other problems then you can download Stock Firmware of Moto G4 and G4 Plus from below and flash it. Recently launched Moto G4 Plus features a 5.5-inch FHD IPS display with 1080p resolution and a pixel density of 401PPI. Moto G4 Plus is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 processor coupled with Adreno 405 GPU and 2/3GB RAM. The phone packs with a 16/32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. The phone comes with 16 MP rear camera with dual LED flash and 5 MP front camera and has 3000 mAh battery. The Moto G4 Plus runs on a latest Android 6.1 Marshmallow. Also, the phone has hidden LED light which you can use as notification light after you root Moto G4 Plus. So Download Moto G4 and G4 Plus Stock Firmware from below.
Installing Stock ROM will unroot your device, Also if you soft bricked your device or facing bootloop issue or experience heavy lags, then you should download and Flash Stock fFrmware of Moto G4 and G4 Plus.
Moto G4 Plus Related Articles –
- Unlock Bootloader of Moto G4 Plus
- Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Moto G4 Plus
- Moto G4 plus Hidden Light
Benefit of Stock Firmware –
- Flashing Stock Firmware will downgrade your phone if you don’t like the new update.
- Flashing Stock Firmware will Upgrade your phone.
- Flashing Stock Firmware will fix bootloop issues.
- Flashing Stock Firmware will completely Unroot your phone.
- Flashing Stock Firmware will help to Revert back to Stock or Factory state (Helpful if you are facing force close error or any other lags)
- This method is only for the Moto G4 and G4 Plus.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your phone data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Stock Firmware of Moto G4 and G4 Plus –
- Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your PC. This will also install your device driver.
- Download and install Drivers for Moto G4 Plus if above doesn’t work.
- Download Flashstock.zip file – Download
- Download Stock Firmware of Moto G 4th gen [All variants] – Download
- Download Stock ROM for Moto G4 XT1622 ATHENE – Download
- Download Stock ROM for Moto G4 Plus XT1641-XT1643 – Download
How to Flash Stock Firmware on Moto G4 and G4 Plus –
1) Download Moto driver and adb and fastboot from above and install it on your PC.
2) Now Download the correct firmware for your device from above and extract it to the ADB installation directory.
3) Now go to adb and fastboot installation directory and open the command window there by pressing and hold the ‘shift’ key and right-clicked anywhere in that folder.
4) Now Reboot your phone into Bootloader mode by turn it off and press and hold ‘Power + Volume Down‘.
5) Now run the script flashstock.bat to flash the Stock Firmware on Moto G4 Plus or other Moto G 2016 Variant.
6) Or you can also issue the below commands one by one. (If you are using mfastboot then type ‘mfastboot‘ instead of ‘fastboot‘)
fastboot oem fb_mode_set fastboot flash partition gpt.bin fastboot flash bootloader bootloader.img fastboot flash logo logo.bin fastboot flash boot boot.img fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot flash dsp adspso.bin fastboot flash oem oem.img fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.0 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.1 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.2 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.3 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.4 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.5 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.6 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.7 fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin fastboot erase modemst1 fastboot erase modemst2 fastboot flash fsg fsg.mbn fastboot erase cache fastboot erase userdata fastboot erase customize fastboot erase clogo fastboot oem fb_mode_clear fastboot reboot
7) Done! Above steps will flash Stock Firmware of Moto G4 and G4 Plus.
This is the complete guide to Download and Install Stock Firmware of Moto G4 and G4 Plus and fix issues and bootloop. If you have any doubts comment below.
Source – XDA