Latest Android 8.0 Oreo firmware for European Honor 9 is now available for download. Recently we shared the Honor 8 Pro Oreo Firmware and now rolling out Honor 9 B362 Oreo Update in Europe which is based on the latest Emotion UI 8.0 and Android 8.0 Oreo OS. The update Integrates Google security patches released in Mar 2018 for improved system security. Download Honor 9 B362 Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware from below.
EMUI 8.0 brings all Android Oreo Features along with floating Navigation dock, home screen shortcuts, Faster AI-based optimizations deliver greater stability, fluidity, and speed, enhanced protection, and lots of new features and settings. Other than that Honor 9 B362 Oreo update comes with many new features and bug fixes. You can check the complete features and changelogs from below. You can Download Honor 9 B362 Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware from below.
Honor 9 B362 Android 8.0 Oreo firmware update is available for the DUK-L09 variant for European Users. EMUI 8.0 Oreo OTA for Honor 9 comes with a build number STF-L09C432B362. Download Honor 9 B362 Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware from below.
Firmware Information –
- Device – Honor 9
- Model – STF-L09
- Android Version – 8.0
- EMUI Version – 8.0
- Firmware – B362
- Build Number – STF-L09C432B362
- Region – Europe
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- Changes – Changelog
- This Firmware file is only for Honor 9 STF-L09. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Below method is not tested so do it at your own risk.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Honor 9 B362 Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware
1) Download Oreo Update for Europe Honor 9 STF-L09C432B362 –
How to Install B362 Oreo Update On Indian Honor 9 –
Method 1 – (To Update Honor 9 STF-L09 Oreo)
1) First, you need to unlock the bootloader of Honor 9 and download and install a TWRP recovery. If you already had an unlocked bootloader and custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
2) Download Honor 9 B362 Oreo ROM from above and save it on your device.
3) Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode.
5) In TWRP first flash the update.zip file and once done without rebooting your device moves to the next step.
6) Now flash the update_full_STF-L09_hw_eu.zip and update_data_full_public.zip files.
7) wait until the process finish.
Method 1 – (To Update European Honor 9 STF-L09)
1) Download Honor 9 STF-L09 Oreo Firmware from above and recovery files from here – Download
2) Now copy the STF-L09 B362 firmware files to the root of your MicroSD card.
3) Now flash TWRP recovery (for nougat) via fastboot by using below commands (If you don’t know how to flash recovery files using ADB then check this guide – Flash TWRP on Honor 9)
fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.1.1-nougat-stf.img
4) Now boot into recovery and connect the phone to your computer.
5) Open an adb shell and execute the following commands one by one:
dd if=/external_sd/STF_RECOVERY_NoCheck.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/recovery_a dd if=/external_sd/STF_RECOVERY_NoCheck.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/recovery2_a echo --update_package=/sdcard/update.zip > /cache/recovery/command echo --update_package=/sdcard/update_data_full_public.zip >> /cache/recovery/command echo --update_package=/sdcard/update_full_STF-L09_hw_eu.zip >> /cache/recovery/command
6) Reboot into the recovery again via adb shell or twrp terminal:
7) Done! The installation should start and your device will boot into oreo.
Honor 9 Oreo bug fixes and Troubleshooting – After updating the device to Oreo you may have noticed few things like the honor bootanimation is missing, a problem in sounds (like ringtones, notifications, alarms), theme store not loading and problems with magazine lockscreen.If you are facing such issues the follow below process to fix them.
1) Install TWRP (for Oreo) using the command:
fastboot flash recovery_ramdisk twrp-3.1.1-oreo-stf.img
2) Now Boot into TWRP and flash the SuperSU zip file.
3) Now open Root file explorer (ES File explore or Root browser).
4) Now go to /cust/hw folder and rename “normal” folder to “eu” (without the quotes)
5) Now go to /version/special_cust/STF-L09/hw folder and rename “normal” folder to “eu” (without the quotes)
If you are still facing the issues of any kind then it is recommended to factory reset and unroot your device.
1) First flash stock ramdisk to ramdisk partition using fastboot:
fastboot flash ramdisk RAMDISK.img
2) Flash stock recovery ramdisk using fastboot:
fastboot flash recovery_ramdisk RECOVERY_RAMDISK.img
3) Now boot into recovery and do a factory reset.
4) Reboot and setup your device and enjoy.
This is the easiest way to Download and Install B362 Oreo On Honor 9. If you have any questions comment below. Stay connected with us via Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus to read more such helpful posts.