Latest Android 8.0 Oreo firmware for European Huawei P8 Lite 2017 is now available for download. Previously we shared a way to Install oreo on Huawei P8 Lite 2017 but now rolling out the official Huawei P8 Lite 2017 B322 Oreo Firmware Update in Europe. The update brings all Oreo features along with latest security patch. Download Huawei P8 Lite 2017 B322 Oreo Firmware from below.
EMUI 8.0 brings all Android Oreo Features along with floating Navigation dock, home screen shortcuts, Faster AI-based optimizations deliver greater stability, fluidity, and speed, enhanced protection, and lots of new features and settings. Other than that Huawei P8 Lite 2017 B322 Oreo Firmware update comes with many new features and bug fixes. You can check the complete features and changelogs from below. You can Download Huawei P8 Lite 2017 B322 Oreo Firmware from below.
Huawei P8 Lite 2017 B322 Android 8.0 Oreo firmware update is available for the PRA-LX1/PRA-L31 variant for European Users. EMUI 8.0 Oreo OTA for Huawei P8 Lite 2017 comes with a build number PRA-LX1C432B322/PRA-L31C432B322. Download Huawei P8 Lite 2017 B322 Oreo Firmware update from below.
Firmware Information –
- Device – Huawei P8 Lite 2017
- Model – PRA-LX1/PRA-L31
- Android Version – 8.0
- EMUI Version – 8.0
- Firmware – B322
- Build Number – PRA-LX1C432B322 (126.96.36.1992)/PRA-L31C432B322 (188.8.131.522)
- Region – Europe
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- Changes – Changelog
- This Firmware file is only for Huawei P8 Lite 2017 PRA-LX1/PRA-L31. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Below method is not tested so do it at your own risk.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Huawei P8 Lite 2017 B322 Oreo Firmware Update
1) Download B322 Oreo Update for Huawei P8 Lite 2017 PRA-LX1C432B322 –
2) Download B322 Oreo Update for Huawei P8 Lite 2017 PRA-L31C432B322 –
How to Install B322 Oreo update on Huawei P8 Lite 2017 –
Method 1 –
1) First, you need to unlock the bootloader of Huawei P8 Lite 2017/Honor 8 Lite and download and install a TWRP recovery. If you already had an unlocked bootloader and custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
2) Download Huawei P8 Lite 2017 Oreo update.zip from above and put it on external storage.
3) Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode by Turn off the device, press and hold down the Power + Volume Down buttons until the screen turns off, at which point you can let go of the Power button.
4) Now on the TWRP, Click Install > Select Image Install > Select nocheck.img and install in the recovery partition.
5) In TWRP menu, Click Advanced > Select Terminal and type the below command
echo –update_package=/sdcard/update.zip > /cache/recovery/command
6) Now in TWRP terminal type “reboot recovery”. It should restart automatically and complete the installation.
7) Before booting, go into stock Huawei recovery and perform a data format, and then reboot.
Method 2 –
1) Requirements for this method.
- You need to unlock the bootloader of Huawei P8 Lite 2017 first, Skip it if you already had it unlocked.
- Download HuRUpdater (Rename the file to HuRUpdater.zip) – Download
- Download the above three files and rename the “update_data_full_public.zip” file to update_data_public.zip and the second data file “update_full_VTR-29_hw_eu.zip” to update_all_hw.zip.
2) Now download all three update, data, and public files and HuRUpdater file (make sure you rename the files as mentioned above) and copy them in the SDCard.
3) Now turn off your device and boot into Recovery mode by using “Volume Up + Power”.
4) Now in TWRP select install and flash HuRUpdater.zip via TWRP.
6) Your device will reboot and install the update automatically.
This is the easiest way to Download and Install B322 Oreo update on Huawei P8 Lite 2017. If you have any questions comment below.