Official Stock Hydrogen OS for OnePlus 3 is now available for download. After ending their partnership with Cyanogen, OnePlus launched two ROMs for its phones. First one is Hydrogen OS which is their Chinese ROM (Available only in China) with custom UI and no Google services, and the other one is Oxygen OS which is the international version with near stock Android experience. OnePlus 3 launched recently with Marshmallow based OxygenOS 3.1.3 and Hydrogen OS in China. Today we provide you the Hydrogen OS for OnePlus 3, which you can flash via TWRP. If you want to flash Latest Stock HydrogenOS v1.4.0 on OnePlus 3 then Download Hydrogen OS for OnePlus 3 from below.
Thanks to the XDA Senior Member Yash98 who provide official stock Hydrogen OS for OnePlus 3. The ROM is marshmallow based and has OS version of Hydrogen OS v1.4.0 (005). To install Hydrogen OS on OnePlus 3, you need to unlock bootloader and install TWRP Recovery first. The H2OS ROM has Chinese apps installed but you can use Debloater which removes all Chinese bloatwares. Download Hydrogen OS for OnePlus 3 from below.
Related Post –
- Download Stock OxygenOS 3.1.3 for OnePlus 3
- Download CM13 ROM for Oneplus 3
- Activate Accidental Damage Protection for Oneplus 3
- This method is only for the OnePlus 3.
- Bootloader of your device must be unlocked. (Check how to unlock bootloader of OP3)
- TWRP must be installed. (Check how to install TWRP on OP3)
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data, but still we advise you to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Hydrogen OS for OnePlus 3
- Hydrogen OS v1.4.0 (005) for Oneplus 3 – Download
- H2OS Debloater + SuperSu – Download
- Gapps for HydrogenOS – Download
Install Hydrogen OS on OnePlus 3 –
1) First, download and install a TWRP recovery. If you already had a custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
2) Download the H2OS for Oneplus 3, bloat remover and Gapps file from above and save it on your device.
3) Now Boot your device into Recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button”
4) Now you will enter into recovery mode. Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
5) Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
6) Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the Debloater + SuperSu and GApps zip file.
7) Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
So this the complete guide to Download and install HydrogenOS on Oneplus 3. Let us know if you have any questions via comments below.
Source – XDA