Now you can Update Galaxy Grand Prime to Android 8.0 Oreo by installing latest Lineage OS 15 ROM. Recently Google released the official Android 8.0 Oreo Update for Pixel and Nexus Devices and Android Oreo Source code. Now developers already start working on building a ROM based on Oreo and now first Lineage OS 15 for Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime is available for download. If you want to taste Android 8.0 Oreo ROM on Galaxy Grand Prime then follow our guide to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Galaxy Grand Prime.
XDA Senior member Boulaxx released the initial build of Lineage OS 15 ROM for Galaxy Grand Prime and the ROM is in testing mode and soon we will be seen the stable build. The ROM comes with many Android Oreo features and may contain some bugs. You need to be rooted, and TWRP installed on your device to use this ROM. Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Galaxy Grand Prime from below.
The ROM is an initial Android Oreo build for Galaxy Grand Prime and missing many features but it’s improved with time, but the good news is you can experience Android Oreo on Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime. The Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Android Oreo ROM brings all Android Oreo features to your device. Download Android 8.0 Oreo on Galaxy Grand Prime from below and Update Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime to Android Oreo manually.
- This ROM is work on Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime. Don’t try this on any other device.
- The ROM is an initial Oreo build and contains bugs.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Lineage OS 15 ROM for Galaxy Grand Prime
- Download LineageOS 15 ROM for Galaxy Grand Prime – Download (Development Page)
- Lineage OS 15 Gapps For Galaxy Grand Prime – Download
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Galaxy Grand Prime
- First, download and install a custom recovery. If you already had a custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
- Download Andriod 8.0 ROM and Gapps from above and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into Recovery mode.
- Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
- Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the GApps zip file.
- Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
This is the complete guide to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Galaxy Grand Prime. Let us know how’s your experience with Lineage OS 15 update for Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime by comments below. Stay connected with us via Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus to read more such helpful posts.