Now you can Update HTC 10 to Android 8.0 Oreo by installing latest AOSP 8.0 ROM. Recently Google released the official Android 8.0 Oreo Update for Pixel and Nexus Devices and Android Oreo Source code. Now developers already start working on building a ROM based on Oreo and now first AOSP 8.0 for HTC 10 is available for download. If you want to taste Android 8.0 Oreo ROM on HTC 10 then follow our guide to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo on HTC 10.
XDA Recognized Developer tabp0le released the initial build of Pure Fusion OS ROM for HTC 10 and the ROM is stable enough to use as daily driver. The ROM comes with many Android Oreo features and may contain some bugs. You need to be rooted, and TWRP installed on your device to use this ROM. Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo on HTC 10 from below.
The ROM is an initial Android Oreo build for HTC 10 and missing some features but it’s improved with time, but the good news is you can experience Android Oreo on HTC 10. The HTC 10 Android Oreo ROM brings all Android Oreo features to your device. Download Android 8.0 Oreo on HTC 10 from below and Update HTC 10 to Android Oreo manually.
- This ROM is work on HTC 10. Don’t try this on any other device.
- The ROM is an initial Oreo build and contains bugs.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download AOSP 8.0 ROM for HTC 10
- Download Pure Fusion OS for HTC 10 – Download (Development Page)
- Android 8.0 Oreo Gapps For HTC 10 – Download
- Magisk for HTC 10 – Download
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on HTC 10
- First, download and install a custom recovery. If you already had a custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
- Download Andriod 8.0 ROM and Gapps from above and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into Recovery mode.
- Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
- Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the GApps zip file.
- Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
This is the complete guide to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo on HTC 10. Let us know how’s your experience with AOSP 8.0 update for HTC 10 by comments below. Stay connected with us via Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus to read more such helpful posts.