Now you can Update Lenovo K3 Note to Android 8.0 Oreo by installing an unofficial Lineage OS 15 ROM. Recently Google released the official Android 8.0 Oreo Update for Pixel and Nexus Devices and Android Oreo Source code. Now developers already start working on building a ROM based on Oreo and now first Lineage OS 15 for Lenovo K3 Note is available for download. If you want to taste Android 8.0 Oreo ROM on Lenovo K3 Note then follow our guide to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Lenovo K3 Note.
XDA Recognized Contributor daniel_hk released the initial build of Lineage OS 15 ROM for Lenovo K3 Note and the ROM is stable enough to use as daily driver. The ROM comes with many Android Oreo features and may be unstable for now. You need to be rooted, and TWRP installed on your device to use this ROM. Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Lenovo K3 Note from below.
- This ROM is work on Lenovo K3 Note. Don’t try this on any other device.
- The ROM is an initial Oreo build and contains bugs.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Lineage OS 15 ROM for Lenovo K3 Note
- Download LineageOS 15 ROM for Lenovo K3 Note– Download (Development Page)
- Lineage OS 15 Gapps For Lenovo K3 Note – Download
- Magisk for Lenovo K3 Note – Download
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Lenovo K3 Note
- First, download and install a custom recovery. If you already had a custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
- Download Andriod 8.0 ROM and Gapps from above and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into Recovery mode.
- Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
- Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the patch file, GApps zip file.
- Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
This is the complete guide to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Lenovo K3 Note. Let us know how’s your experience with Lineage OS 15 update for Lenovo K3 Note by comments below. Stay connected with us via Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus to read more such helpful posts.