Good news for Nokia 7 Plus, Android 9 Pie update for Nokia 7 Plus starts rolling out. Throughout the entire Android P Beta Program, Nokia rolling out the updates within hours of Google releasing them and they did it again Nokia 7 Plus released the update just a few days after Google releases it for Pixel devices. Follow below guide to Download and Install Android 9 Pie on Nokia 7 Plus.
The Android Pie for Nokia 7 Plus features a new Digital Wellbeing dashboard, gesture-based navigation system, AI-enhanced improvements to the UI, Recent App Switcher, new Adaptive features (adaptive battery and brightness), and more. Download Android 9.0 Pie Beta 4 for Nokia 7 Plus from below.
There is two method to get Android Pie on your device either install Android Pie OTA Updates or Download the Android Pie OTA and flash it manually. If you’re already using the Android P build on your Nokia 7 Plus, you can grab the OTA file and sideload it without deleting your data. Follow below guide to Download and Install Android 9 Pie on Nokia 7 Plus.
Download Android 9 Pie Beta 4 for Nokia 7 Plus
- Download Android 9.0 Pie OTA for Nokia 7 Plus – Download
- This method will work only on Nokia 7 Plus (TA-1046 or TA-1055) variants.
- Below method is not tested so do it at your own risk. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
How to Install Android 9 Pie on Nokia 7 Plus –
1) Enable USB debugging option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
4) Download the Nokia 7 Plus Android Pie Beta 4 zip from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
5) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
3) Choose Apply update from ADB
4) Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
5) On Marshmallow ROM folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
6) Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
7) Flash the Android Pie OTA Zip on Nokia 7 Plus by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
8) Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone.
So this the complete guide to Download and Install Android 9 Pie on Nokia 7 Plus. If you have any doubts comments below.