How to Install GravityBox on Android Nougat
Good news for Android Nougat users XDA Recognized Contributor C3C076 has announced the release of popular Xposed Framework module, GravityBox, with the Android Nougat compatibility update. We share the complete guide on How to Install GravityBox on Android Nougat. Gravity Box is one of the best Xposed Module with wide compatibility and tons of functionality as well as customization potential. Follow the below steps to How to Install GravityBox on Android Nougat.
As we know Unofficial Xposed for Android Nougat is now available and now developers start working on updating their Xposed modules to make them compatible and Gravity box is one of them. Nougat Ready Gravity box is now available and you can Install GravityBox Xposed Module on Android Nougat. Download GravityBox for Android Nougat from below.
GravityBox for Nougat already tested on many Nexus, OnePlus and AOSP 7.0,7.1 based ROMs. Gravity box features Theming options, sound settings, custom animations, the ability to tweak the behavior of various UI elements, adding useful information displays throughout your ROM. Download GravityBox module for Xposed Framework Nougat from below.
To Install GravityBox on Android Nougat all you need to have been rooted, custom recovery and Xposed flashed to it and the Xposed Installer installed. Please take careful note of which version of Android you have installed. This version of Gravity box is installed only on Android Nougat based devices for Marshmallow or other versions you have to download a different version. Download GravityBox 7.0 to Install GravityBox module on Android Nougat.
GravityBox Features –
- Lockscreen tweaks
- QuickSettings tile management with additional tiles
- Statusbar tweaks
- Navigation bar tweaks
- Pie controls
- Power tweaks
- Display tweaks
- Phone tweaks
- Media tweaks
- Hardware/navigation key actions
- GravityBox Actions – interface for 3rd party apps
Download GravityBox for Android Nougat
- This app needs a Rooted device with TWRP installed.
- Make Sure Xposed for Nougat installed on your device. (Check How to Install Xposed on Nougat)
- For safer side take a complete backup from TWRP recovery.
- The user with Samsung stock ROMs may face the bootloop issue.
- The Nougat Xposed version is still in early stage and many modules not working properly.
How to Install GravityBox on Android Nougat –
- First, make sure you have enabled ‘Unknown Sources‘ option. You find it here Settings –>Security –>Unknown sources.
- Now follow the instructions to Install Xposed Framework on Nougat. If you have already installed it on your device, skip this step.
- Now download GravityBox 7.0.0 APK file from above and install it.
- Head over to Xposed Installer and activate GravityBox under the Modules section.
- Reboot your phone.
- Launch GravityBox from app drawer or from Xposed installer and set the desired options
So this is the complete guide of how to Install GravityBox on Android Nougat. Install the Module and enjoy tweaking your phone. If you have any doubt, ask me by commenting below. Stay connected with us via Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus to read more such helpful posts.