Now you can Download HydrogenOS 3.0 for OnePlus 3/3T, Which is based on latest Android Nougat. Recently OnePlus released the Nougat based OxygenOS for OnePlus 3/3T, but if are a HydrogenOS fan then should download Hydrogen OS 3.0 for OnePlus 3/3T. H2OS 3.0 is a first major released since it’s first released H2OS v1.4.0. The Hydrogen OS is designed for the Chinese variants, but you can also install H2OS 3.0 on a regular or international variant of the OnePlus 3/3T. Follow the below steps to Download and Install HydrogenOS 3.0 on OnePlus 3/3T.
Hydrogen OS 3.0 for OnePlus 3/3T is released for China and maintained only in China. For other countries, the company provides Oxygen OS. HydrogenOS is a featured pack ROM but comes with lots of Chinese bloatware, also the ROM won’t come with Google Play Store Pre-Installed. Still if you love the H2OS then Download and Install HydrogenOS 3.0 on OnePlus 3/3T from below.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase all your data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download H2OS 3.0 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T –
- OnePlus 3 HydrogenOS 3.0 Full ROM – Download
- OnePlus 3T HydrogenOS 3.0 Full ROM – Download
- Steps to Install Google Play Store on OnePlus 3/3T
How to Install HydrogenOS 3.0 on OnePlus 3/3T
For Non-Rooted Users
1) Download the H2OS 3.0 Zip file from above and save it in your Internal Storage.
2) Turn off your device and Boot into the Recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button”
3) Now Wipe data and cache if you want a clean installation otherwise skip this step.
4) Now in Recovery select your preferred language and select Install from Local.
5) Now select the Zip and Click on Install to start the process.
6) Now wait until the installation complete and then Reboot your device.
1) First make sure you have TWRP Recovery installed.
2) Download the HydrogenOS 3.0 full ROM from above and save it on your phone internal memory.
3) Now Reboot your phone into Recovery Mode (TWRP) & Take a Nandroid backup (Recommended).
4) Go to Wipe -> Advance Wipe -> Select Dalvik and Cache & Swipe to Wipe.
5) Now go back and click on Install Menu and Select HydrogenOS Rom Zip file.
6) Swipe to Flash the ROM and Wipe Dalvik & Cache again.
7) To maintain root Flash SuperSU.
This is the complete guide to Download and Install HydrogenOS 3.0 on OnePlus 3/3T. If you have any questions, comment below.