Latest Lineage OS 14.1 for Redmi Note 4 is now available for download. Here we share a link to Download and Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Redmi Note 4. The ROM is an official build and quite stable for a daily driver. As we know CyanogenMod project is gone, but Lineage OS continues in its place and picks up where CM left off with version 14.1. Official Lineage OS builds are already rolling out to many supported devices and now the first official Lineage OS 14.1 ROM for Redmi Note 4 is available for download. You need to be rooted, and TWRP installed on your device to use this ROM. Download and Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Redmi Note 4. Also Check MIUI 9 for Redmi Note 4
Lineage OS 14.1 or CM 14.1 for Redmi Note 4 is an initial nightly nougat build for Redmi Note 4 and missing some important Lineage OS features, but that’s added with time. But the good news is you can experience Android 7.0 Nougat ROM on Redmi Note 4. The LineageOS 14.1 for Redmi Note 4 brings Nougat features and some LOS features like such LiveDisplay, Privacy Guard, Protected App, Profiles and so on. Download and Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Redmi Note 4 from below.
- This ROM is work on Redmi Note 4 only. Don’t try this on any other device.
- The ROM is an initial nougat alpha build and contains bugs.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Lineage OS 14.1 ROM for Redmi Note 4
How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Redmi Note 4
- First, download and install a custom recovery. If you already had a custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
- Download the CyanogenMod 14.1/ LineageOS 14.1 ROM for Redmi Note 4 and Gapps from above and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into Recovery mode.
- Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
- Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the GApps zip file.
- Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
Download Redmi Note 4 Lineage OS 14.1 ROM with Android 7.1 Nougat and install it on your device. Let us know how’s your experience with Lineage OS 14.1 update for Redmi Note 4 by comments below