Good news for LG G5 Users, Latest Android 8.0 Oreo update for LG G5 is start rolling out for Verizon and T-Mobile users. The Android 8.0 Oreo update for LG G5 is rolling out via OTA with new features and latest security patches. If you want to Install Oreo 8.0 on LG G5 or want to Update LG G5 to Android 8.0 Oreo Manually then you are in right place. Download LG G5 Android 8.0 Oreo KDZ for Verizon and T-Mobile from below and install it manually.
LG G5 Oreo build brings all Android Oreo Features along with many new features and latest security patch. Here we share the LG G5 Oreo Firmware file with that you can easily install Oreo on LG G5 manually. Follow below guide to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo On LG G5.
The update is a stable oreo build and soon will roll out via OTA for all users. We got T-Mobile LG G5 Oreo KDZ and TWRP Flashable zip. The Verizon LG G5 Oreo kdz file is not available for now but we’ll update this post as soon as its available. Download LG G5 Android 8.0 Oreo KDZ (Verizon and T-Mobile) from below to update LG G5 to Android Oreo manually.
- This Firmware file is only for LG G5 (T-Mobile and Verizon). Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download LG G5 Android 8.0 Oreo KDZ Firmware
- Download Latest LGUP Tool for LG G5 – Download
- Uppercut and extract the downloaded ZIP on the PC – Download
- Download T-Mobile LG G5 Oreo KDZ File H330 – Download
- T-Mobile LG G5 Android 8.0 Oreo TWRP Flashable Zip – Download
- Download Verizon LG G5 Oreo KDZ File – Coming Soon
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo On LG G5 –
Flash LG G5 Oreo KDZ file –
- First, download the LGUP Tool and LG G5 Oreo KDZ ROM from above and extract it.
- Install the LGUP on your PC.
- Launch LG UP tool via Uppercut by double-clicking on the ‘UPPERCUT_18.104.22.168.exe’ file.
- Connect the LG phone to the PC using the USB cable
- Turn OFF device and boot into Download Mode by Hold Volume Up while plugging in the USB cable.
- Now in LGUP, click on Upgrade option choose the file’s path and locate the KDZ file and select it.
- Now click on the Start button to start the process.
- Wait until the process complete.
- After successful completion perform a factory reset (Optional).
- Done! You have successfully Update LG G5 to Oreo.
Flash LG G5 Oreo TWRP Flashable zip –
- First, download and install a custom recovery. If you already had a custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
- Download LG G5 Andriod 8.0 Oreo Flashable zip rom above and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into Recovery mode.
- Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
- Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file.
- Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
This is the easiest way to Download LG G5 Android 8.0 Oreo KDZ (Verizon and T-Mobile) and flash it manually. If you have any questions, comment below.