Latest OxygenOS 9.0.13 update for OnePlus 6T starts rolling out. The OxygenOS 9.0.13 for OnePlus 6T update fixes bugs and improves system performance along with March 2019 security patch. Download OxygenOS 9.0.13 for OnePlus 6T from below.
The update is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air) and many users already getting OxygenOS 9.0.13 for OnePlus 6T. You can wait for the OTA updates, or you can Update Oneplus 6T to OxygenOS 9.0.13 manually with below method. Download OxygenOS 9.0.13 for OnePlus 6T from below.
OnePlus continuously improve the device with the updates and the latest OxygenOS 9.0.13 for OnePlus 6T fixes bugs and improves system performance along with March 2019 security patch. We provide you the OxygenOS 9.0.13 OTA file which you can flash on your device. So if you want to update your OnePlus to the latest version then Download OxygenOS 9.0.13 for OnePlus 6T from below. Check below what’s new in OxygenOS 9.0.13
OnePlus 6T OxygenOS 9.0.13 Features and Changelogs –
- Updated Android security patch to 2019.3
- General bug fixes and system improvements
- Introducing feedback tool for reporting bugs and submitting feature requests
- This method is only for the OnePlus 6T.
- Full ROM can be flashed via TWRP as well.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data, but still, we advise you to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download OxygenOS 9.0.13 for OnePlus 6T
- Download OxygenOS 9.0.13 OTA for OnePlus 6T – Download (OxygenOS 9.0.12 to OxygenOS 9.0.13)
- Download OxygenOS 9.0.13 Full ROM for OnePlus 6T – Download, Mirror
How to Install OxygenOS 9.0.13 Update on OnePlus 6T
For Non Rooted Users –
- Download Oxygen OS 9.0.13 OTA zip file from above and save it on your internal phone memory.
- Now Go to Settings > System Updates > Settings Icon > Local Upgrade & Select the OTA File.
- Select upgrade now when the system prompts.
- Your device will now reboot into stock recovery and flash the OTA.
- The installer will flash the OTA itself and reboot the device.
- Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
- Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your PC.
- Download the OxygenOS 9.0.13 for OnePlus 6T from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
- Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
- Choose Install from ADB Sideload
- Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
- On ADB folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
- Now check your connection by typing the below command.
- if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
- Flash the ROM by typing below command.
adb sideload File Name.zip
- Once the process completes Reboot your phone.
For Rooted Users
Method 1 – Via Magisk
- Open Magisk Manager -> Tap “Uninstall” -> Tap “Restore Images” (DO NOT REBOOT)
- Now Go to Settings > System Updates and Run the System update to download and install the full OTA zip (DO NOT REBOOT)
- Close all the background apps
- Open Magisk -> Tap “Install” -> Tap “install” again -> Tap “Install to Inactive/Second Slot (After OTA)”
- Tap Reboot after Magisk installation is complete.
Method 2 – Via TWRP
- First Disabled Magisk mods and uninstalled substratum overlays and reboot your device.
- Now reboot to recovery and Flash the latest Full Oxygen OS Zip.
- Flash the TWRP installer Zip
- Reboot to RECOVERY to make sure TWRP stays and continue to root.
- Flash the latest Magisk to maintain the root.
- Reboot System.
That’s all this is the complete guide to Download OxygenOS 9.0.13 update for OnePlus 6T. Have any questions? Do let us know that in the comments below. Stay connected with us via Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus to read more such helpful posts.